Uk gulped before dropping his arm, and once he did, he was forced to take a step back before he suddenly charged towards Master Park, earning a gasp from everyone. Jin winced once the sword pierced his shoulder.

Jang Uk struggled as he pulled the sword back, and seconds after that, he charged at him again but before his blade could even struck the leader. Hyejin was already in front of him and blocking him with her own sword, Uk winced as he felt himself pressing the sword harder on Hyejin's.

The girl sighed before pushing him and striking his sword, Uk dropped it in the process, but it was not yet over. Before he could even hit someone, Yul ran forward and grabbed him, "Bind his arm again!"
Choyeon used her magic to bind Uk's arm again, and Yul let him go when his energy stopped flowing on his hand.

Jang Uk looks shocked at what happened, and the color on his fave drained once he saw the blood oozing out of Master Park's wound, "Are you alright, My Lord?" He stuttered.

"What is the point of unsheathing the sword when you cannot even hold it?" Master Park told him.

Hyejin took a step beside her brother, "The only reason why he can't hold his sword properly was because his energy is overflowing into his hand." She reasoned for him.

"He is just not able to control it for now." Choyeon added, "But his power is incredible. He even beat the crown prince with that. He broke his Royal Highness' sword. Despite having mastered Ryusu long ago, he was defeated by Uk."

Choyeon just wanted to help, but saying those words only made the situation worse. Dang-gu and the others tried to justify why Uk fought him but the damage was already done. "Despite his sword having broken, Uk still threatened him with that sword!" Jin Mu spat, "He put the crown prince's life in danger!"

"He was only defending himself." Hyejin countered, and Uk grabbed her arm to stop her from saying another word.

"We were there too." Yul stated, "We stopped him beforehand."

"That means the four of you watched as his royal highness was ridiculed!" Jin Mu exclaimed. "This is an insult to the royal family!"

"Lock him up!" Master Park ordered, "He is uncontrollable and dangerous."

"Yes, My Lord." Two of his guards bowed their head before obeying his orders.

Hyejin clenched her fist as she watch how the guards drag him away. She turns to the leader and was about to say something when Seo Yul pulled her back, "Going againts his decisions will only make it worse." He told her.

Jin Mu and his guards moved forward, "As soon as his gate of energy was opened, Jang Uk immediately wielded his sword at the crown prince. Cheonbugwan will not let this slide." He stated before leaving.

---

It was now dark outside when Jang Hyejin finds herself at Jeongjinggak with Yul, and Dang-gu. She was now starting to get worried about her brother who was still locked up in the secret room. The two mages were assuring her that Uk will be fine, and she has nothing to worry about as it was not his first time getting locked up.

Hyejin already knew this but still, she can't help herself from worrying for him. It was until Yul changed the subject, and asked her about how she made Master Heo's energy hers. The three of them had been talking about that for a few minutes until Sang Ho suddenly walked up to them.

"The leader wishes to see Young Lady Hyejin." He announced.

The youngest Jang glanced at Yul, and Dang-gu, as if she was asking them if she should go or not. "You should go." Yul told her, "It wouldn't be smart to disobey him, maybe it's about Jang Uk."