Lines: (21 - 30)

21) The author shares a technique called Temptation Bundling. Temptation Bundling is a strategy to combine a habit that you need to do with a habit to want to do.

22) You're more likely to find a behavior attractive if you get to do one of your favorite things at the same time.

23) He claimed that with deliberate practice and the development of good habits, a child could become a genius in any field. His mantra was "A genius is not born, but is educated and trained".

24) "In the long history of humankind, those who learned to collaborate and improvise most effectively have prevailed".

25) Surround yourself with people who are doing your desired habit as a normal habit.

26) Reframing your habits to highlight their benefits rather than their drawbacks is a fast and lightweight way to reprogram your mind and make a habit seem more attractive.

27) Living below your current means increases your future means. The money you save this month increases your purchasing power next month.

28) Always take action than being in motion(just planning and not actually doing).

29) If I outline twenty ideas for articles I want to write, that's motion. If I actually sit down and write an article, that's action. If I search for a better diet plan and read a few books on the topic, that's motion. If I actually eat a healthy meal, that's action.

30) If the motion doesn't lead to results, why do we do it? Sometimes we do it because we actually need to plan or learn more. But more often than not, we do it because motion allows us to feel like we're making progress without running the risk of failure.