The Heartbreaker

Charice is a beautiful singer, smart, bright, kind, generous and humble person. He is used to being a man in his true life. But, he convinced him to being  a gay because if he chooses a beautiful woman, he takes pity to her and he does not wont to hurt with her. So he decided to being a part of an LGBT Community and turning into a gay and soon he will turn and transfer to being a boy handsome man into a girl and a beautiful woman at her feminine body. The time last year from starting of classes of August 22 up to October 7, she is many violations with her old adviser, then she has many crushes on handsome man including first and foremost is Monarca, second is Garcia, third is Dapit, fourth is Gallego, Godwinn, then fifth is Franco, sixth is Dojeñas and finally the last one who she crushes to him is Rodrigo. But many times she was tried to kill herself because of many handsome ex-crushes and ex-boyfriends cheating, lie, misunderstanding and all then, she is not ready to move on with her heartbreaks. So she is worried and downfall because many times she did with her attempting suicide, tantrums and everything. And the old adviser says that this suicide and tantrums of yours is not good for you. The time that she was transferred to the other sections from 12-HUMSS 2 to 12-HUMSS 1 and she will forget about the memories from her old classmates to the new classmates until now.

                         First and for most, she has many handsome ex-boyfriend and ex crushes in her life. But she cannot explain how will start comes into an end relationship in her life. Sometimes she experienced depression and sometimes she tried to kill herself. Then now she has another handsome boyfriend again and again but she realized how hard in her relationship it was and it is better give way to finish her studies than to enter a serious relationship that is not sure when they we will be together until forever.

                      And now she is finded her true love if she not sure that he will be with her together until forever.

                     The motto says: "Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable". This is the lesson that we could get for those who are already heartbroken from your ex-boyfriends, ex-girlfriends and all because it is really hard to get back those you will falling into love but you want to let go as soon as possible if you can. Learning your paths into your mistakes and starting over and over again then enjoy for being into a single life person always.