The hula hoop contest

It was a very sunny and hot day. Everyone was dying from the heat. John B and Sarah have went to the store to stock up on groceries. Pope and Cleo have went to the movies to watch some kind of movie about theft.
That leaves JJ and Kiara alone in the beach house.

*JJs POV*

I see Kiara laying in a hammock close to the water. She looks so at peace, I don't wanna disturb her, but it is quite boring and quiet.
I look to my right and i see couple of hula hoops. I pick 2 of them up.
"Hey Kie!" I shout.
She turns her head my direction.
"Yes JJ?" She answers shouting back.
I point my finger to the hula hoops, then to her and then to myself while lifting the hoops a little.
"Omgg!! Yes!" She starts speaking as she's walking my way.

I head towards her and once we're in a nice spot of sand, i pass her one of the hoops.
"Shall we have a hula hoop contest, my lady?" I ask in a goofy British accent.
Kie looks at me with a big smile and answers in the same funny accent. "I'm afraid we shall, sir."
I give her a smile back.

"Alright, you ready Kie?"
"More than ready" She answers with a grin.
We start the competition and i'm loosing. very. very. very badly. I don't understand how she keeps that hoop moving around her waist. It just doesn't work on me.
I keep trying, but no luck.
Kiara starts laughing. "Alright JJ, let me teach you, just so you could win John B."
She says while giggling.
"Yup, sounds about right, that would be really sweet of you Ms. Carrera." I say, again in that goofy British accent. Kie laughs once again.
She's so cute

Now Kie is teaching me how to hula hoop, but i'm just looking at her. I mean, I am supposed to be looking at her, but i'm not looking at what she's showing and teaching me.
I'm looking at her. Her beautiful curly hair, and her gorgeous face features. She's so mesmerising.
I'm not even denying the fact, that i have the biggest, fattest crush on her.

After a little bit, we hear the cars engine.
We're walking towards the car and see John B with a beer in his left hand, and 2 beers in his right.

"Wasuuup guys!" John B says excitingly.
"Well, well, looks like someone's in a good mood."
Kiara speaks next to me.
We see Sarah, Cleo and Pope getting out of the car.
"Alright guys, let's set up the camping chairs for tonights fun camp night!"
Sarah tells us while pointing at the camping chairs.
"We also bought marshmallows!"
John B feels the need to speak about marshmallows.
"Like did you know that they used to be for royals only."
"Alright that's enough John B"
Sarah talks while slapping John B lightly.