Chapter 17 - Danger

Start from the beginning

"It's a high risk pregnancy Kana, but we're here, your Kuya Mikko, Kuya Kevin, Ate Cha, Tita Rina and I will do everything we can to help you deliver them safely into this world. We will all help you okay?" he said and Gulf nodded, tears welling up his eyes.

"There could be a miscarriage, premature labor, or breech presentation, in which usually requires a Caesarean section, but I know that if you're going to choose, you'll choose the normal option" Anthony said and Gulf nodded.

"Just take care of yourself, follow everything I just told you to do and to eat. And when it's time for the two of them to come, we will do everything for you and for them to be okay" Anthony said and Gulf nodded again, "Those cupcake and rainbow thoughts may be hard to maintain right now, but I will try, for us" he said, wiping his tears and as if on cue, Mew walked in.

"What happened?" he asked and Gulf just smiled lightly, "Tito and I just got really sappy" Gulf said, deciding that it's not the best time to tell Mew.

He will tell him, just not at that moment.

The two immediately went their way towards Gulf's parents' house after paying for Gulf's vitamins and all that, and on the way Gulf asked Mew for something.

"Mew can we go to a drive thru?" he asked and Mew glanced at him before smiling, "Drive thru? What do you want?" Mew asked and Gulf pondered about it, "I don't know what we want specifically but we want something from Jollibee" Mew just chuckled at his cuteness.

"We're having twins Mew" Gulf then whispered when his eyes diverted back to the picture in his hand, "We are" Mew said ans offered his hand, and Gulf whole heartedly held it.

Right after the whole drive thru shenanigan, the two made their way again to the Traipipattanapong's and to their surprise, even Mew's parents are there.

"Look at them Mae" Suporn said as she looked at the ultrasound picture, all four of them have big smiled on their faces as if their grandchildren are already born. "Possible identicals?" Mae asked and the two nodded.

Then Mew's phone rang again, "Go answer" Gulf chuckled as he pat his thigh, "Excuse me" Mew said and went away from them, "What was that all about?" Boonsak asked, "Mew will release his first song and P'Stu is calling him about his studio stuff" Gulf chuckled.

"Is there a problem? I know that look son" Alex said and Gulf just sighed before looking at Mew, who's pretty far away from them, then he started to talk.

"Mew wasn't there when Tito Anthony told me which is also great, I don't want him to overthink this, he has a lot on his plate right now" Gulf smiled bitterly, "My whole pregnancy needs to be open and stress free that's why I asked my manager if I can have my own time until I know that I won't lose my babies. There's a high chance of miscarriage, that's why I'll ask for an indefinite leave"

"There's only three possible outcome. One, they will be prematurely born, two, they will be on breech positions, and three, we could loose them" as Gulf said that his voice is getting quieter and quieter. "Oh sweetheart" Gulf's mom and Mew's mom hugged him side by side making his eyes water, and eventually start crying.

He felt two hands on each of his knees and when he looked up, it's their fathers.

"We are here for you okay? We will always be here for you, for Mew, for your kids. You and your twins will be okay Gulfie" Mew's dad said making Gulf nod and held their hands as both of their mother's hugged him tight, but not that tight to eventually suffocate Gulf.

"Gulf? Why are you crying? Mom? Mama?" Mew asked indicating that he the call just ended.

"This is nothing, you know, it's common for any pregnancy to be emotional" Gulf said chuckling, wiping his tears, "Yeah, and we just teared up to because he's crying" their parents said at the same time.

"Really? Dad? Papa?" Mew said smiling teasingly, "Hey!" their father's playfully glared at Mew making Mew laugh and hugged Gulf when their mother's went back and coo at the ultrasound pictures.

They stayed for one more hour before standing up and bidding them goodbye, and when Mew is already near the car, the four of them hugged Gulf. "You need to tell Mew about this" Gulf's father said and Gulf nodded, "I will, I just need time and the perfect timing" Gulf said smiling, maybe the smile is forced but he's smiling nonetheless.

And off they go, to go back. To Gulf's condo unit, because his friends apparently made plans to drink non-alcoholic beverages because there's a pregnant man on their midst.

-------------------------------------------

To be Continued...

A/N:

I feel like Chapter 16 was too short so here you go!

Hey! If some of you are Filo-Waanjais and already read the Social Media Version of this on my Twitter then you will notice some changes. I can't edit what I tweeted five months ago so this is it! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! See you soon at the next one!

ps// regarding the photos used here, I tweeted them first in my Twitter Circle so if you want to be part of that then kindly send me a message here Wattpad or on my Twitter, thank you!