Chapter 17 - Danger

Start from the beginning

He deserves it.

"They're so small" Mew chuckled to himself as he pecked a kiss into Gulf's right hand which he is holding, "How many copies?" Anthony asked and the two looked at him before smiling, "Six" Gulf answered, "Six?" Mew asked amused.

"Yeah, one for me, one for you, each one for our sisters, and one for your parents and one for my parents" Gulf smiled, "Can I have a copy too?" Anthony asked and immediately the two nodded, Anthony and Karla as well as the rest of the staff who knows about Gulf became family so they both know that Anthony will show them the picture after work.

"Do we need to do something? I mean I want all three of them to be healthy the whole time" Mew said as he helped Gulf fix himself, "Sit down" Anthony said as he pointed towards his desk, where two chairs for visitors are placed in front of it.

"Kana, like I always say, stress is no no for you, more so right now. So as much as possible, think of happy thoughts, all cupcakes and rainbows. Don't stay up to late, don't carry heavy things, don't tire yourself out too much so if you could lessen your work that would be great" Anthony started and Gulf giggled, "Then about the food intake" Anthony added and Gulf sighed, "Oh boy" he muttered ane Mew just snickered at him.

"No raw fish or meat, raw eggs, and yes soft scrambled eggs and poached eggs are not okay either" the look on Gulf face when he heard that was priceless, well at least for Mew, because he knows how much the younger loves those kinds of eggs, and for those to be actually not okay for him is pitiful to say the least.

"No coffee, and obviously no alcohol and cigarettes, make sure to wash your fruits and vegetables thoroughly, avoid raw sprouts, unpasteurized dairy products, even processed meats needed to be avoided, and I know you have cats so you need to avoid cleaning their litter box, because there's a certain parasite there that could cause miscarriage and we don't want that" the two nodded in agreement in his last statement.

"And it would be recommended if you hire or ask someone to clean your house because chemicals can harm you and your babies as you're still halfway through your first trimester. Decongestants, pain killers, and cough/cold medicine needed to be avoided too. If you're feeling under the weather, just come here and I'll prescribe you your own meds that will be okay for you and the babies okay?" Anthony smiled and handed them a list.

"Those are vitamins that you need to intake, I already sent an email to your Ate Rina and she will arrive any minute now with those. And if you ran out just text her so your Kuya Mikko or Kuya Kevin could deliver you some. I know and understand that the two of you won't tell this to the public yet so we understand" Anthony smiled and the two nodded.

"Thank you Tito" Gulf said and Anthony just nodded, "You two need to be back here after every two weeks okay?" he reminded them and the two nodded. "Of course" Mew smiled. "Oh and you two..." the doctor said as he hand over the ultrasound pictures to them, "I still couldn't confirm this as it is very early right now but there's a probable chance that the two are identical" he winked and the are in awe as they look at the pictures in their hands.

"Excuse me" Mew said when his phone rang before stepping out of the office, "Gulf I don't want to scare you or anything but I need to let you know this so you could take care of yourself better" Anthony said the moment Mew was gone from earshot.

"Should we wait for Mew?" Gulf asked, "I want to talk to you about this first" Anthony said and Gulf nodded in understanding. "I told you before that you have a septate uterus right?" Anthony asked and Gulf nodded again.

"Yes, it's because my uterus have a wall of tissue creating two cavities" Gulf answered, "The thing is, having twins in your uterus right now could cause problems" Anthony eased the information, "What?" Gulf asked lightly, "I-- We could--" he asked.