3

Julies pov:

I was walking home upset about what happened with hortensia. She was my first friends there and probably despises me now. How great! I thought to my self, totally off track that I didn't see a bus coming towards me, I felt someone grab my arm pulling me to the side, and low and behold, it was hortensia. "You know, you should really look where your going!" She stated letting go of my arm. "I'm fine now please go away!" I said speeding up my pace. "We're now on trunchballs ground, you can stop ignoring me now!" She said catching up to me now. I stopped, how does she know? "How do I know you wonder, I just know, it's top secret!" She said making me chuckle. "So are we still friends?" She asked grabbing a hold of my hand. My cheeks heated up. "Erm ya, but not on trunchballs ground we aren't." I said. She stopped, she came towards me making butterflies appear in my stomach, she lifted up my chin, "and sorry about the chin!" She said, the rest of the way back she was still holding my hand until we made it to my house. "This is my stop, I'll see you tomorrow!" I said as she let go of my hand. "Alright by Julie" she said kissing my cheek, I went red. I walked into my house seeing my mom was gone, I sighed in relief and went up stairs. I sat on my bed and thought about today, and how hortensia kissed me! Well kissed my cheek, but still! My thoughts slowly drifted of as I fell into a deep slumber...