Niall throws the first punch. Ben stumbles backwards. He throws a punch at Niall's nose. Bens friends pull him back. "Dude back off she has a boyfriend." one of them says.

Liam and the boys hold back Niall. Ben walks away with his friends. Niall shakes his arms from the boys grips. I'm keeping myself from running around because of the red bull. Niall pulls me up and hugs me. "Your mine and only mine." he whispers into my ear.

"I know that." I kiss his cheek.

"Well let's go home shall we?" asks Harry breaking the silence.

"Let's go." I say taking Niall's hand.

We walk up to the car and drive home. "We are never giving you red bull again." Harry says.

"Agreed."

Simon walks through the door once we all sit on the couch. "Boys!"

"Simon!"

"Annie!" I yell standing up.

"Sorry dear. Well I have some news for you. You guy will have to get your own flats."

I raise my hand. "What's a flat?"

"A house." Liam answers.

"Okay."

"Anyways, you'll be sharing so pick. There's two houses each have five bedrooms. I will show you them tomorrow. Choose wisely."

"Am I included in this?"

"Yes you will be sharing with whoever picks you."

"Sweet." he leaves and we all stand in a circle. "Well."

"I call Annie!" yells Harry and Niall at the same time.

"Okay I guess it's settled. Harry, Niall, and Annie are sharing." says Louis.

"Annie will you be fine?" asks Liam.

"Of course!"

"Who wants to play truth or dare!" Louis yells.

"It's on!" We all sit down where we were and begin.

"Okay Annie truth or dare?" Zayn asks me.

"Dare!"

"French kiss Harry for ten seconds!"

I look to Niall. He raises his eyebrows. "Come here curly." I turn towards Harry and kiss him. His tongue explores my mouth. It's an intense kiss. I'm not saying it's not good but it's not bad. After ten seconds I pull away but he leans back in. I hit the back of his head. "Dunce." I say and turn back into the circle.

"Oww!" Harry says rubbing the back of his head.

"Okay Louis truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to-" Zayn whispers something into my ear. I can't help but giggle like a little girl. "I dare you to strip down and run down the street."

"No way!"

"Fine you can wear your boxers."

"Okay." He strips down and runs out the door. We watch him run down the street and back up. He comes back in and sits down.

"Okay Liam truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to lick Niall's foot."

"Eww that's disgusting."

"Do it!"

"Fine." Niall takes off his sock and Liam licks the bottom of it. "Oh god that was horrid! Okay Harry truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to drink the drink that I will make."

"Okay." Liam goes into the kitchen and puts ketchup, milk, lemonade, and beer in a cup and brings it bak to Harry. "Drink up."

Harry takes the cup and drinks it. "Oh my god that was the worst thing I have ever drank. But Niall truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to have a make out session for ten minutes with Annie."

Niall looks at me and takes my hand to the couch. He lays me down on the couch. He leans down and kisses me. I run my fingers through his hair as he puts his hand behind my neck. I put my hands on his chest.

"Guys!" I hear someone yell. I turn my head and see the boys staring at us. "You can be done now."

I look up at Niall. "Sorry." He stands and pulls me up. We rejoin the circle.

"Okay Zayn truth or dare?" Niall asks.

"Dare."

"I dare you to let Annie style your hair."

Zayn looks to me. "Don't hurt my hair."

"I won't."

I take his hand and go into the bathroom. He sit down on the toilet an I grab a brush an some gel. I brush his hair down and then put gel in hi hair and point it.

"Now your a pretty unicorn!"

He looks into the mirror. "My hair!" we walk back to the boys.

"You look pretty Zayn."

"Shut up Louis!"

"Okay this was fun but I'm going to bed. Good night guys."

I give everyone a kiss on the cheek and head up to bed. I change and fall asleep right away.