First impression

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

-

I get to Neymar's house and knock on his door hesitantly, I wait a bit before the door gets opened and a smile abrupts on my face.

"Y/n!!" Neymar smiles and goes in for a hug.

"Neymar!!" I squeak out and jump into his arms for a hug.

"I missed you!" Neymar let's go.

I laugh a little, "It's only been a couple of days Ney."

He laughs and let's me in with a smile, letting me pass by him and enter in. I observe his house in shock, I always forget how amazingly decorated and gorgeous his house is.

"Y/n you've been to my house a bunch of times why are you still impressed." He laughs at my reaction.

I smile, "It's just that amazing." I say as I take a seat in his kitchen.

"Hungry?" Ney says coming to the kitchen with me.

"Mhm, that plane ride felt crazy long and I was too nervous to ask for any food so I haven't eaten anything for awhile now." I say resting my face on my palm.

"Well.. why don't we head out for dinner? To make it interesting we can invite our friends." He says smiling at me.

My eyes light up to the idea, "Smart! When do you wanna go?"

"It's like 3:30pm, why don't we text some people now, see if they can go, and then go out to eat at 5? Well if you can wait a bit to eat.."

"hmm. I mean sure why not I can wait."

He smiles, "Okay we'll while you do that I'm gonna go get ready quickly."

"Alright.."

He goes upstairs to get dressed and I pick up my phone to text two of my friends and ask if they can go. While I wait I go and look through my luggage for an outfit.

Hopefully this isn't too bad

Once Neymar finishes I go up to change as well, I bring my makeup and touch it up a bit before brushing my teeth and getting ready.

4:45pm, some of Neys friends accepted to come and both of my friends decided to come as well. I have a good feeling about tonight, I'm starving.

We arrive and we are the first ones their, we find the table that we'll be sitting and and sit down to wait for everybody.

(Authors note: I'm feeling unmotivated and tired but I will be finishing tomorrow. So sorry to disappoint ☹️)