1. Chapter uno

I wrote this before the final came out, and I remembered abt it so decided to go back edit it and post it!

THIS WAS A REQUESTED FANFIC AND I HAVE KINDA FORGOTTEN HOW TO WRITE-
This is a one shot as well

WEDNESDAY (2)days till band
competition
Hailey POV:
"Ooohhh" Jake sang practising his vocals "Eeeeee, ahhhhhh, oh oh ohhhhh" he screamed scrunching his face up. I was just editing the lyrics while watching Jake, he does the funniest faces when vocalising and it's hard not to laugh. "Can you shut up for once," Zander groaned annoyed, his fingers clenched over his keyboard. "You're worst than Dreams face reveal!"

"Sorry." Jake rolled his eyes grabbing his drink off the table next to me. Luke went over to Zander and started being lovey-dovey which made Milly gag so she came over and sat down. "Ugh, look at them. So cute, I want a boyfriend. I'm gonna die an old maid!" I groaned turning to Milly. I squealed when I noticed Milly wasn't there, just Jake. "You're not gonna die an old maid, maybe an old spinster cook." He chuckled. "Haha. Thanks." I lightly chuckled back, I turned my head slightly staring at Milly who was smirking behind Jake. Oh my god. "Hey now besides, if worst comes to worst, I'll be your boyfriend." He grinned in his Jake way. "Yeah right." I scoffed-laughed. "Why is that so funny?" Jake asked. "You made a joke right? So I laughed." I said. "Ha-ha-ha. A little too hard. What am I not, boyfriend material?" He asked tilting his head. "Well, no. You're Jake. Y'know, JAKE! Jakeee!" I half-laughed hitting his arm. "Okay, so we've established my name, and hit me. But theoretically y'know, I mean say we weren't friends, say it's a blind date. I show up at your door, and I'm like-" he said placing his hands on his legs "Hey, nice to meet, ya. Hey, oh-hey." He said in a fake deep voice trying to act cool. "Well I'd probably be scared of a guy using a fake voice." I joked.

Just then people started to come down the hall. It's was four and detention had finished and everyone was going home. Thank god. "Time to go I guess." Milly said raising her eyebrows at me and Jake. "Okay, meet you guys at mine tomorrow after school?" I said pointing around ignoring Milly. We all grabbed our bags and headed out, Milly catching up with me. "Jake was defo flirting with you." She grinned. "No he wasn't, he's Jake. He flirts with everyone!" I exclaimed. It's Jake, flirting with any girls who like him, which his all girls. "He's never flirted with me." Milly smirked. "Yeah, because if he does you would punch him in the face." I scoffed. "Whatever you say."

____

"Hailey! Dinner is ready!" Shannon called from downstairs. Oo! I could smell Chicken Piccata Pasta from across the landing. I went downstairs and sat down at my place on the table. "Are you excited for the competition on Friday?" My dad asked giving me my plate. "Yes!" I said firmly. "She just nervous in case something *cough* Jake *cough* does something and we can't perform or it sounds bad you know." Zander grinned poking his fork into his meal. "Zander!" I sighed "I trust Jake that he's gonna be there on time plus he cares a lot about singing so I don't think he would miss this." I said. My dad looked up from his meal facing me "Jake? The one that's tall and has peach hair?" He asked. "No, ginger." Zander giggled. I let out a sigh, "yes dad."

"I like him! He's the only one who cares about BUBBLE EXPLOSION!" He shouted making explosive hands. "Oh my days Dad!" Bethany exclaimed. "I told you no one wants to listen about it!" She said rubbing her head in frustration. "Don't be rude to your father Beth." Shannon sighed.

HELLO HI YES I KNOW THIS IS SHORT AND CRAP BUT I HAVE A REALLY GOOD IDEA FOR THE COMPETITION
AND I JUST NEED A PLOT BEFORE WE GET THEIR xx