Chapter 9 [Fixed]

Začít od začátku

Bending down, Makima leaned in so close to Denji that their faces almost touched, creating an intense and charged atmosphere. "I have a favor to ask of you," she said, her tone firm yet enigmatic.

Seating herself in Denji's chair, Makima continued, "I want you to defeat the Gun Devil."

"The Gun Devil...?" Denji responded, puzzled by the unexpected request.

"It appeared 13 years ago in America. We don't know its current whereabouts. It's an immensely powerful devil, one that all devil hunters are desperate to eliminate," Makima explained, a hint of confidence in her voice. Secretly, she knew of Denji's unique nature, a quality that set him apart from other devil hunters.

"I believe you might possess the ability to do it. You're more special than any other devil hunter," she added, her thoughts lingering on the protective presence surrounding Denji.

"If you manage to remove the Gun Devil, I'll grant any request you have," Makima declared, her words carrying weight and promise.

"Wait... you mean if I take down the Gun Devil, you'll grant me any request?" Denji exclaimed, surprised by the gravity of Makima's offer.

"Yep," Makima confirmed with a decisive nod.

_

_

_

"Thirteen years ago... there was a time when people in the world tried to make a living using guns to kill devils. During that period, incidents and internal rebellions fueled by guns increased," Makima recounted, her tone carrying a somber reflection of the past.

"It was a time when every country's media actively featured guns, their prevalence growing by the day. And right around the time when guns started being even more feared around the world..." Makima paused, her expression clouding with the gravity of the events she was about to describe. "A large terror attack using guns shook America to its core."

"The terror attack was devastating, marking a turning point in how humanity perceived firearms and their connection to devils. It was a tragic awakening to the potential havoc guns could wreak when intertwined with devilish forces," Makima explained, her words heavy with the weight of the tragic history.

"The Gun Devil emerged from that war, its existence becoming synonymous with fear and destruction. Since then, its whereabouts have remained a mystery, its power unparalleled among devils," Makima concluded, the echoes of that dark chapter still haunting her words. Her smile is still pasted on her face, as she was watching Denji's reaction