Chapter 9 [Fixed]

Start from the beginning

_

_

_

The next day, Denji remained lost in his thoughts, the weight of recent events keeping him preoccupied. Out of the blue, Gojo,a penis drawing teenage girl materialized before Denji. Noticing his distracted state, she seized the opportunity to add a touch of levity to his day. By drawing some penis

With a mischievous grin, Gojo swiftly drew a series of whimsical little birds and wrote 'this is how large my penis is' on Denji's forehead, and the drawing and writing looks ugly that it looks like a child drew it. Without waiting for his reaction, she disappeared in a flash, leaving Denji bewildered.

When Denji finally returned to the present, his brow furrowed as he felt an odd sensation on his forehead. His fingers traced the unfamiliar markings, and instead of finding amusement, his expression darkened. He wasn't in the mood for pranks or distractions, especially given the recent confusion he was facing.

Confused and slightly irritated, Denji attempted to wipe away the drawings, his annoyance evident. Glancing around, he tried to see who drew those ugly ass penis, but Gojo was nowhere to be seen. Unaware of Denji's mood, Gojo had scurried off to find some Kikufuki!

_

_

_

"This is the written apology for damaging property. This is... the confirmation for the use of Devil's corpse," Makima stated, sorting through papers while Denji sat, lost in his thoughts.

"Denji, is something bothering you?" Makima inquired, noticing his distant demeanor.

"I... I finally got my hands on something I'd been chasing all this time," Denji began, his voice tinged with uncertainty. "But once I grabbed onto it, it was nowhere near as great as I thought it would be. The thought that I already reached my goal... it's not as satisfying as I imagined."

"Isn't that... just the shittiest feeling?" Denji asked, his voice trembling with a mix of disappointment and confusion.

Without a word, Makima took Denji's arm and guided it to touch her hands and ears, prompting him to memorize the sensation. Then, she unexpectedly pushed his hand towards her chest. Startled and overwhelmed by the suddenness, Denji recoiled and stumbled to the ground, feeling a rush of guilt for the unintended action.