Chapter 5: Regrouping

Alice pov.

I followed Bon as he walked to where what looked like it was very scary. Bon looked at me as he saw how scared I was, he then grabbed me and put me on his shoulders as my legs were hanging out of his shoulders.

Bon walked until he stopped as a wall was there, I was confused, but I trusted him in a way as he then push the wall as the wall opened like a door "wow, secret door" I say as he closed the door as we were in an area called Bonnie bowl, I knew what it was called because I saw a sign glowing.

Bonnie went to his small stage as he put me down "you should be safe here Alice, just stay still and don't dove" bon went on the stage as he closed the currents.

Sammy pov.

The bots moved around and played with me like a ball when we went to a bowling area "huh I didn't know they had a bowling area" I said as they bots kept throwing me "Gregory! Alexander! Iris! Alice! Help me someone" I shouted as I hoped this throwing will end.

I then heard some loud noises as i knew it could be one of the animatronics “freddy is that you” i said hoping it was freddy but when i was grabbed i saw blue and purple hands “no” i said mentally as i heard a voice “sammy its you” i knew that voice but i forgot who’s was it, i then remember the girl that was around alexander as i said “alice is that you” i say as i was put down.

I turn around to see a bunny animatronic as i looked back at Alice “Alice who is that” “that’s bon, he helped me when i got separated with freddy and gregory” “so that's his name” “well no, i just call him bon, but his real name is glamrock bonnie” i looked at glamrock bonnie as i smiled “thank you for helping me back there bonnie” i thanked him as he smiled “just doing my job sammy” bonnie said as chica came in “sammy” she shouted as she ran and hugged me “oh thank goodness your safe” chica then looked at alice before she saw bonnie “bonnie she said carefully, but slow at the same time “hi ya chica” bonnie said as he was tackled down by chica “you’ve been missing for months, where were you” “i was broken and put in a room, it was locked and blocked by some karts and crates” “well just don’t leave us again, ok, we were all worried about you” i saw chica hug bonnie as bonnie smiled and patted her head.

Alexander pov.

Monty finally got me as moondrop was in the fountain “i think you overdid it” i said to monty as i shook “na, moon is waterproof, he has too for his-” “i be wet, where me ship” i looked back at the fountain to not see moondrop but “foxy” i said as he looked at me “who may you be mate” foxy asked me as i looked at monty “you see alex, no one could fit in the pirate foxy suit besides moon or sun, the company wanted one of them to be foxy and moon accepted to be the fox” “so he can change from moon to foxy” “well their the same animatronic, but he just changes his voice” “so moon is foxy” “ye be right mate and i be back online, i don’t remember what happened but i am going to help” foxy said in his pirate voice.

I looked in my pocket as i found my purple bandana with white stars “you know foxy my dad’s dad who’s dad before that, owned this bandana from the original foxy” i saw foxy glare at me as he spoke “what be you last name” “Johnson” i saw foxy smile as he spoke “i see, you be relate to Dannel Johnson then alexander” my jaw drop when i heard that “how did you… how did you know that” i saw foxy put a had on my shoulder as he moved me away from monty a bit as he whispered “many don’t know but i be the first foxy” i saw foxy wink as i had my mouth open “wow your old” i say as he fell to the ground “i be not that old, i still be walken lad, i still be young and do shows” “ya foxy *cough* old *cough*” “what was that” “nothing” i say as monty came in the conversation “came you turn back moon” foxy sigh as i sadden that foxy had to go.

Foxy turn back to moon as he look at me “i still be foxy alexander just different” he said as i nodded “moon do you remember what you did to alexander” “nope, but i remember you chasing me” i was confused a bit as monty told moon everything “hm, so me and sun were made to get the children to this bunny person, well sorry kid but i will help you get sun, she is sometime a bit of a hassle” moon just came with us as we walked back to the main area.

Gregory pov

Freddy and me was running from the broken bots as we went to the next exit door “ok i think alice is not there anymore” i said out of breath “right gregory, alice might have went to a different exit” i looked up as i saw we were in a hallway, i saw someone running as it came closer to us “officer vanessa what are you doing here” “i could say the same for you and the kid” vanessa said as freddy laugh a little.

A little bit later freddy finally finished telling vanessa everything as she was shock “so this white bunny person is looking for the children to kill them, i won’t let that happen” vanessa said as she step on a bench as if it was a rock as she raised her flash light like a sword “as the officer in this place, i will protect the children from anyone” i looked at her as freddy sigh “officer vanessa loves to read fantasy book” i nodded at that as i heard a yell “somebody get me out of this go-kart” i looked to the left to see Roxy Raceway as i ran to it.

Iris pov.

I was stuck with sunrise for so many hours, why has no one found me? Roxy has got carried away and tried to be first for the race between sunrise and me, i was just bored as i shouted “somebody get me out of this go-kart”  roxy then looked at me as she giggle in sorry “sorry pup, come here sunny” roxanne said as she push the pedal and moved faster.

I then see gregory, freddy and some lady as they shouted “are you ok iris” gregory shouted “ya just tied up” i shouted as i hear some beeping “looks like the power is low” sunrise said as i smiled “finally” i shouted as me being tied up and all the ten turns on this race track made me a little sick.

The moment the kart stopped, Roxanne was up to speed, but she wasn’t ready to stop as her go-kart bumped into ours as I flew out the go-kart. I screamed as when i landed i didn’t feel pain as when i open my eyes i was on some blanket “few, i thought we weren't on time” the lady said as freddy  nodded “i wasn’t too sure either” “well at least you got her now” gregory said as they put down the blanket or what i thought it was, it was a really big flag with roxy on it “man i thought i was going to be really going to feel pain like i never had” i said as i hugged gregory, freddy,and… “so who is she” i asked as the lady stood tall as she looked at me “my name is vanessa, i am the security in this place” she said as i looked at her “where were you like several hours ago” i said as she looked away “i went to go get some food which the line was really long” we all looked at her as she smile “no one believes that” gregory said as i nodded.

We looked at sun as she went back to normal, funny enough, all that excitement that sun showed was just a little bit of her power “that as fun, we should do this again” sun told us as i shook “ya but next time i am not going to be your partner” i said as i crossed my arms, the other laugh as i joined them.

Vanessa pov.

If i knew that children were here and also a killer bunny than i would have came and left the food line, i should also note to self that they forgot my onion rings “well, gregory, Iris, we should look for the other children” i said as gregory and freddy had their heads down

“what happened” i said as freddy spoke “we had another kid with us, but we didn’t notice she was missing until we were at the exit” “what, you mean alice was taken” iris said as i was shock “freddy, your protocol was to watch children, how could you forget one child” “we were running from the broken bots in the maintenance tunnels” i looked at him as i knew there was broken bots but i don’t think they move

“the broken bots in the maintenance tunnels they move” “ya that was a shocker for me too officer vanessa” freddy said as i sigh “well i don’t have anything to looking the camera’s right now as i ran to find you… wait there were only three girls right” i asked “ya there was sammy, alice, and me” “what color was the girls hair” “it was blond and she also had pig tails, she was with glamrock bonnie when i last saw the camera’s” “bonnie is back” freddy said as he looked very shocked "who's Bonnie?" Iris and Gregory asked as Roxanne spoke "his full name is Glamrock Bonnie, he was our bass player before Montgomery, something happened to him a few months and he disappeared without a word of anyone knowing" "wonder what happened to him" "well pup no one knows, but we could ask once we find him." We all left Roxy Raceway and went to Bonnie bowl as that was where i last saw him.