Chapter 8[Fixed]

Začať od začiatku

Aki then heard the bed move.

"You really are a lot like a devil. I just want you to make a new arm. And I didn't see much of Gojo's fight since all the devils are already dead," Aki said.

"Weren't you actin' awfully friendly with a devil back there? I saw the two of you. Where's [y/n] by the way?" Denji asked.

"She teleported out of here to throw a tantrum...you really don't know anything, do you?" Aki replied.

"Devil hunters make a contract with a devil in order to battle other devils," Aki explained.

"Is it delicious?" Gojo appeared wearing different clothes, a loose black long-sleeve shirt and gray sweatpants, her hair in a loose bun, and sunglasses concealing her eyes. Something blue was visible behind the tinted glasses.

"No... what the hell is wrong with your brain? Well, anyway, I contracted with a Fox devil in exchange for lending me its power. The fox eats part of my body," Aki continued.

"This time I let it eat some of my skin," Aki showed his bandaged arm.

"Ya' wanna let me heal that?" Gojo asked teasingly.

"Yes," Aki quickly answered since he wanted to see the abilities Gojo had, given that she hadn't had a fight yet.

So, Gojo moved the plate of apples near Denji, then sat at the table near Denji's bed, taking a closer look at Aki's bandaged arm.

Aki, curious about Gojo's powers, couldn't help but ask, "What's your ability, Gojo?"

She removed her sunglasses, revealing her striking blue eyes. "Well, it's not as interesting as contracting with a devil. Limitless. It allows me to manipulate space at will. For example, I can erase things or transport them to another dimension."

Aki's eyes widened with fascination. "That sounds incredibly powerful." and Aki sounded like he really did believe what Gojo said, that it made her a little guilty, so she just explained it truthfully

"I'm just joking...ahem...Limitless brings the concept of infinity to reality, allowing the user to distort and manipulate space at will"

Gojo chuckled. "And it can be powerful, but it also has its limitations. It consumes a lot of cursed energy, so I have to be careful how I use it." she didn't say some things like she has a an infinite amount of curse energy, and she tell him about other things...