02- 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅...

Start from the beginning

Miyon's thought were all over the place.

'They said my name is Jennette. Does that make sense? I was hwang Miyon yesterday and now...' she looking at the hospital ceiling. 'They said i was in coma for 14 days and when i asked about me falling from a building they said it might have happened in my coma state so basically they were saying i dreamed about it?' Miyon frowned.

But,

Too many thought, she signed 'so Jennette huh?'. She looked at the sofa again as the blonde male's phone started to ring. "It's your mom" he said to the blonde kid and went outside.

'Woah his voice!'

Now there's only her and the blonde little kid.

'Damn it's awkward' She could feel that the blonde kid wanted to say something.

"Um.. How- how old are you?" as Miyon started and Athanasia jumped a little. "Eleven" she said in a small voice but enough for Miyon to catch. 'Omg she looks like she'll cry again, I'm looking like a bully. Everyone's crying around me these days.. ' Miyon cried inside a little.

"You- can you come sit a little closer to me? Let's talk.. If It's all rig-" Miyon was unsure how to talk to kids but Athanasia jumped up from her seat and came running "yeah! yes sure anything" 'she looks excited' Miyon thought as athy say on the chair beside her. "So Athy? yeah Athy... how old am i then?"

"You are twelve" Athanasia said smiling.

'Wow she is pretty!' Miyon got surprised looking at her smile.

"So what's your full name and how are we related?" Miyon tried to ask calmly but was panicking inside.

"My name is Athenasia De Alger Obelia. Our dads are brothers and you are my cousin Jennette De Alger Obelia and yeah, it's all right if you don't remember me. We will always be sisters and i'll help you remember everything" Athanasia said with a little smile.

'No wonder she is the female lead' yeah, for the first time Miyon accepted she was indeed in a book. It was still unbelievable. 'How can that even happen?' she thought but there was way too many proofs and she can't deny reality anymore.

"So how am in the hospital?" Miyon asked carefully as she knew everyone's trying to hide that incident from her maybe they thought it'll bring bad memories.

"Umm- can i say this?" Athanasia thought for a moment and came a little closer. 'Her eyes are so pretty my inner fangirl is screaming- no no focus' Miyon blinked few times trying to understand the situation.

"So actually we are on summer vacation right now. We went for horse riding as you always wanted, but something happened to your horse and it was running out of control" Athanasia paused a little and looked at Jennette. "Everyone was panicking and our guards were about to reach your horse, but your horse jumped so high, you fell and went unconscious" Athanasia said with teary eyes.

'Horse? Horse riding for summer vacation? Just how rich are they?' Miyons head was hurting again "but my head... Why is it hurting so much?" Athanasia was about to answer the door opened and the blonde male came back.

"Because you hit your head on a peace of wood" the male said in a deep voice. "Dad don't say it like that" Athanasia huffed. But the male just shrugged, went to the sofa and sat there "your mom is coming in an hour Athy"

Then he looked at the brunnet "you must have forgotten, i'm your uncle. Your dad's brother. He is still in his flight. He'll be here soon"

'So it's Claude??? OMG it's Claude De Alger Obelia???' Miyon was screaming inside. 'His voice is weirdly comforting' Miyon thought while looking at him in a daze. She just noticed he was wearing a very simple outfit but was looking sooo gooodd!! 'I can see his halo from here' 'it's weird to see him in modern clothing' her thoughts were interrupted as another person entered the room.