one.

It was 10 in the morning as the taxi drove into my best friend, Baileys, driveway. I got out the car and ringed her doorbell.

Within a minute she opened the door and let me in. "Hello there! How are ya girly?" She asked with that bright smile on her face. "Hii! I'm good Bale. So what are we gonna do today." I asked and sat down on the cough. "Eh I thought we maybe could go for some Starbucks and pick up Shay and go shopping." "Great let's go." I said and ran outside. "Wait a second I forgot my purse!" I heard her yell behind me. "I will already call for a taxi." I yelled back.

A minute or two later she was back and waited with me for the taxi. "They said it will take them 10 to get here." I said to break the silence. "Oh yeah great enough time to quickly fix my make up." She pulled a little pink mirror out of her purse and some lipstick. I just rolled my eyes, that girl is obsessed with how she looks. I'm just standing here in a simple jeans with a crop top and a cardigan, without any makeup on my face since it's weekend and I'm to lazy to do my make up. But for some kinda reason we totally match because we're already best friends for the past four years. "Okay done, perfect! And in time." She giggled. That giggle could always make me laugh, she can always make a smile appear on my face even in my darkest times.

"That's why we're best friends right!" It felt like she was reading my mind. I looked at her in shock. "Huh how did you know that?" "Did know what?" She was clearly confused. "That, oh just let it go the taxi is here." "Okay then" She smiled and opened the door of the backseat and hopped in. "To Starbucks please." She ordered the taxi driver. We chatted for a couple minutes until we arrived at Starbucks. Bailey paid the taxi driver and we walked into Starbucks.

"Aha ma home girls." Timo
smiled at us. "Hi tim, two coffee frappuccinos please." "Your wish is my order princess." Bailey rolled her eyes at him. That guy has a massive crush on my bestie. "Stop flirting with me and give me my drink man." She said with that bitch face of her. I looked at my clock it was 11:05, still in time. We need to pick Shay up at 11:45. "Here baby girl your frappuccinos." "First of all Timothy, don't call me princess, baby girl or any other nicknames and second thanks." Yup she's amaze when she's annoyed. "Calm your tits girl." "What if I calmed yours he?!" She took our drinks of the counter and I payed.
"Sorry man idk what's wrong with her." "No prob Kaith, I'm used to this." I gave him a kind smile and walked of to the table Bale was at, the one in the corner by the big windows, perfect.

"Here your drink." She said pushing my drink towards me. "Thanks Bale. Why where you so pissed of with Timo?" "Idk maybe he just annoys me. I just don't like that boy you know." "K Bale all good. We have an amazing sight from here not." "Aha" and she nodded. "How late is it Kaith?" "I honestly don't know look at the big clock over there." I said pointing to the big clock in the church. "Oh it's 11:11 you know what that means girl." "Wish time?" I asked. " She nodded and closed her eyes to make a wish and I did the same. ' I wish I met the one or a cute boy that's also good.' Done.

Ilooked back at the clock, 11:12 dam it now my wish won't come true. We chatted for twenty minutes and then stepped back outside. Bale pulled her phone out of her purse and called a taxi. "He'd be there in 5." "Super. Let's wait on that bench right there." "K" Bale said and walked off to the bench.

I checked my phone, 1 message from Shay 💗: ' Hiya gurl! I'm ready, you come pick me up right? x' I quickly texted back because I saw the taxi. ' Yup will be there in 10 max. x' I stuffed it back in my back pocked and stood up, walking towards the taxi.

"What will you destination be?" "OperaLane 7 please." I said to the taxi driver who simply nodded. The taxi ride was silent and I didn't know anything to come up with so I just stayed silent. After 7 minutes we arrived at Shays and she jumped in the cab.

"Hi babes!" "Hi Shay!" Me and Bailey said together. "To the shopping centre please." Shay ordered the cab driver. It was a 20 minutes drive so we simply chatted. Mostly the convo was about Shays boyfriend, Marcus, who flew over to New York for some project he had. Marcus is 20, Shay is 16 just like me and Bailey. We arrived at the mall and payed the driver and ran into the mall. In a flash if time both of my best friends disappeared in the crowd, great how can I ever find them back, not. I decided to just shop on my own then *sigh.

I walked into a Hollister, America Today, TopShop, Forever 21, Primark and lots of other great stores. It was two hours further and I was kinda hungry so I ringed Bailey, no answer. Maybe try Shay, no answer, great.

After 10 Bailey called me back, ' Hi there, where are ya Kaith we lost you.' ' Oh I already lost you since the first second but anyways I'm hungry come to Nandos in 5, k' ' Awesome.' They both said and they hung up. I walked through the crowd and bumped into a cute boy with brown hair and the most beautiful brown orbs I ever saw.

"I'm so sorry" he said fixing his hair and putting his had back on. "My bad." I said trying to get up but failed. "Let me help you." He said offering me his hand and I gladly took it. "Thanks." I smiled and he smiled back. Wow what a smile I was in a total trance. He snapped with his fingers in front of my face. "Liking the view babe." he grinned. I looked down and blushed like crazy. "Hey don't be ashamed, this happens more. He tried to comfort me. "It was nice talking to you, actually bumping into you an staring at you like a freak but I really have to go, my friends are waiting. I walked past him and I heard him say a goodbye.

A second later someone took hold of my wrist. "Wait, I never got you name beautiful." "The name's Kaithlyn." I looked at him and he looked kinda familiar but I couldn't tell from where I knew him. "Brooklyn." He smiled with that oh so beautiful smile of him. Wait Brooklyn? Brooklyn Becham, are you kidding me? I just fucking bumped into Brooklyn Beckham, The Brooklyn Beckham. You gotta be kidding me. I snapped back into reality when I heard my phone go off.

"Sorry I really need to take this one." ' Hello, Kaithlyn? Where are you girl we're waiting for you.' Sorry girls, It's really crowded and I almost can't move but I'll be there in 5.' I quickly made up an excuse because I didn't want to tell that I bumped into Brooklyn Beckham in public. It's already hard enough for him to get some privacy with all those paps. And if some stupid girl tells her obsessing friends about that he will get caught. I'm really sorry but I have to go." "It's okay I understand and thanks Kaithlyn for not telling them." He smiled one more time and I walked to Nandos.

I entered and the girls waved at me so I quickly walked to the table. "Sorry girls." I said and took a seat. "Let's order some food I'm so hungry." Shay said and we all nodded.