Wanting revenge

McKenzie's POV

Omg I am so happy that Lucas likes me and I can't believe I had the nerve to kiss him. When I kissed him it felt like sparks flying and I felt like its was only us and I really hope we can be more than friends because I've known Lucas and I've been on a team with him before so I know that nobody can take him away.

All of a sudden a text message pops up on my phone

♛hey McKenzie can we talk over lunch today at 12 at chipotle.

♪why?? And is this a date.

♛nahhh I just need to talk to you about something important.

♪k see u later babe.

Lucas's POV

Geez did she just call me babe. This is crazy. I texted her for lunch because I needed to let her know that were not dating and that we are just friends and nothing more. And I might have my eyes on someone else.

Time lapse to 12:15

Ughhh where is she I really need her to come so we can talk. 5 seconds later she comes in with makeup ,her hair curled , and wearing heels and a dress.

Heyyyyyy Lucas you look so fine in that.

Its just a polo and khakis but thanks. Anyways I called you here because to be honest I don't like you the way you like me.

Hahaha nice joke but its not April 1st sooooo.....

Kenz I'm not joking I think we should just stay friends

Ohhh no you can't break up with me

We were never dating so see you later

*Lucas leaves

Ughhh you'll get it Lucas Triana you will get it hard.

McKenzie's POV

"I broke up with him" because I obviously knew I didn't like him that way duhhhh...

Wait he clearly likes someone else because why was he in a polo all dressed up.

I gotta follow him

*10 mins later

I caught up to him and I randomly saw him knock on someone's door when the person opened the door it was Maddie.

What is he doing here.

Omg Lucas likes Maddie and they are clearly about to go on a date I better follow them and text Gino about this.