Out With The Bad Life in With The Good

Maya Katsuragi was walking down the hallway as it rained.

Maya: "Why? Why won't they believe me? This bastard beat and raped me! He keeps getting away with raping and beating women

Maya: "Why? Why won't they believe me? This bastard beat and raped me! He keeps getting away with raping and beating women. He even caused innocent women to kill themselves. One day, I'm going to put a stop to all of it."

Maya bought a cake on the way to the house. She arrived home in her apartment and turned on the TV. She lit up some cameras and says to herself...

Maya: "Happy birthday, Maya. Make a wish."

She blew out her candles and she was now 18 years old! She cuts herself a slice and went watch The Boys.
Kaya really hated Homelander...nobody knew what he was doing and he was slowly infecting his own son with his evil! She wished that she would have the superpowers of Superwoman and become her to kill Homelander and purge the world of all evil!

Maya: "I hope you fucking die, Homelander...and every scumbag like you. That also includes Mr. Shinto Ishii. That bastard...he's going to pay one day. I wish I can become Superwoman from the Crisis on Two Earths version."

Maya finishes her meal and desert before deciding to go to bed.

The next morning...

Maya: "What a night. Now it's sunny out there."

*Yawning*

Maya: "Wow, why do I feel so tall? Wait, what's with this black outfit?"

She as quiet for a second and decided to look in the mirror! She slowly turned towards it and became shocked out of her system when she saw her new appearance!

Superwoman!

Superwoman: "Holy shit! I'm Superwoman!?"

She checked herself out and smirked...

Superwoman: "I really am her? My God. Wait a minute. Does that mean I also have her...?"

She takes flight and she opened the window.

Superwoman: "So this means I AM her!"

Superwoman flew around and hears a man in trouble. She rushes into action to find him crying...