And that's almost what you did as you plopped yourself back into your seat and turned your head to your seat mate only to be met with a red face. It looked like your new friend Shinsou was trying really hard not to laugh at your face but it was proving to be very difficult. "You know you can laugh right?" You whispered with a little mischievous smile winking at him, that was it for him and he gave out a hearty laugh. After his fit of laughter the both of you gave your attention back to Present Mic "- here are your joints!"

The screen close to him popped up a bunch of names and different sectors, your name being in sector D (pfftt) this made you laugh a little though when looking closer at the sector it looked like you wont be able to see Tenya or fight with Shinsou which made you frown like a kid. Man both you and Tenya lived in completely different districts and planned that he would wait for me by the gate as his house was the closest but Tenya being Tenya he had to go register himself before waiting for you. How unfortunate that as soon as you register you told to take your seats.

Sometimes you wonder if Tenya is really you friend cause it feels like be only became friends with you to watch over you. "After I drop the mic
here you will all head off to your specified battle centres!" Looking at the card they gave us at the start to see if I was mistaken only to see I was not. You sighed out and held an unreadable look on you face, you eyes drewped slightly wanting to be done with today.

Mr Mic began to explain the bots and points system and in total honesty, it reminded you of a game you and you big bro played when we were younger. This gave you slight motivation to continue on with this stupid thing as Tenya soured your mood. Maybe it won't be so ba-

"Excuse me sir. I have a question!" Speak or rather think of the blue haired devil and he shall appear, your mood instantly went down the drain as you sighed in expression knowing that ONE he is going to ask his question, TWO he will probably nitpick someone close to him for something stupid then THIRD he will leave you for last to call you out. It has to happen at least three times for it to no longer be considered a coincident at let me tell it has happened too many times to count. I mean that's basically how you two met...

Flashback loading...
.
1%
..
16%
...
47%
....
89%
.....
100%

Loading complete

'Man today is hot!' You thought to yourself as you wiped your forehead of the accumulated sweat with the end of your jersey's sleeve. You were wearing a plain white short sleeved shirt with a oversized royal blue Jersey, a pleated skirt and the standard school shoes and socks.

You looked and felt pretty even though your hair was defying the laws of physics and gravity in general. You entered into the school and beelined to the hall where you knew the orientation would be held just due to the amount of first years were heading there. You managed to secure your spot near the exit for a better escape, digging through your back pack your eyes glimmed at the sight of the thing you were looking for... le lollipop... Taking the warping off you plopped it into your mouth, moaning at the strawberry goodness that you tongue was met with.

You practically weren't even listening to the teachers upfront, just thinking about a new board game that was released a few days ago that you wanna play with you bro and caretakers. A sudden movement infront of you snapped you out of your daze.

Looking up from the floor you were met with a boy cool blue hair and square framed glasses who had raised up his hand. He looked like if Hitler and a robot had a baby with the way he raised up his hand up. In all honestly I was looking at his hair as he asked the teachers some dumb question that was going to be answered anyway after the orientation 'I wonder how soft his hair is I mean  it looks soft but never kno-' "and You! You're even worse than the space out boy. Your hair is extremely unkempt, your shirt is untucked and you weren't listening to single word the teacher said! And what is with the stitches!?" He just basically picked out every flaw of my appearance it pissed you off. "Hey mind your own damn business and stay out of mine capisc you can't be talking people like that! Who do you think you are huh?!" You raised your voice at him but it didn't making him flinch at all. "Listen here as a new student of this pres-" before he could continue a teacher came up to us.