Disclaimer

Okay, so I know I'm already writing another story, and it's really hard for me to write two stories at once, but I've been working on this for a week and have 10 chapters as opposed to my other story I've been working on for 3 months that has 9.

Worst case scenario, a story will eventually get put on hold.

But I wanted to put this up anyway because I think you guys might like it. It's the story part to Love That Dog (although it's been changed up a bit to make a story plot).

WARNING: This story will contain sexual content with BDSM themes. I'm not comfortable with my smut, I think it's poorly written and slutty, but I'm putting it up anyway. It's probably going to be rated R by Wattpad eventually. Read at your own risk, guys, but I personally don't care how old you are if you want to read this. I'll try and keep the vulgarity down to a minimum and maintain some sort of class (is it possible for smut to be even remotely classy?).

Disclaimer: I do not own Avenged Sevenfold, but the plot is my own. All mentions of the band belong to Avenged Sevenfold and Warmer Bros. Records.

Okay, that's it! I hope you guys enjoy this, definitely comment and vote if you like it and let me know! I love getting feedback!