"that's called asking someone out aria..." marie said dragging out her words while aria splashed her face with ice water to wake her up some more. "doesn't he have a girlfriend?" marie questioned.

"i don't know apparently they broke up or something?" aria replied; "aria 1, matteo 0" she giggled, drying off her face.

"huh?" marie questioned, aria always tended to say weird cryptic stuff that nobody understood but herself. marie didn't mind though, aria's humour made up for her lack of awareness. "long story." aria said grabbing her phone and heading back to her bed.

"anyways, what are you wearing?" marie asked perching her phone up on her bed as she sat up to get a better view. "hmm, i don't know, should i wear a dress or does that look like i'm trying too hard?" aria questioned.

marie giggled, "i've never seen you care this much when it comes to dates."

"he's different, marie." different, indeed he was. kylian did not have the best track record when it came to loyalty. an extremely talented, young, rich and good-looking individual such as himself was bound to attract women based on either one of those 4 qualities he possessed. kylian was having fun, he was enjoying his playboy lifestyle and attitude.

the attention on him felt refreshing, after dedicating his whole life to football, he wanted to enjoy the finer things in life. news outlets like TMZ would often report on the young man's affairs and aria knew she could easily be catapulted on the list of women kylian mbappé was seen together with, much to all of his fangirls dismay. it wasn't him going out with other girls that bothered her, she's had her fair share of men too back in madrid, obviously with none of them working out.

but she was wary of kylian, what if he didn't care as much as she thought he did. what if she was just going to be another name added onto the list? a quick fuck and an easy goodbye for him? aria knew she had a lot more self-respect than that. "you know what? it's not even that serious." she sighed, pulling out a simple casual dress, "he doesn't need anything more than this." she announced over the phone.

"i love seeing that attitude." marie giggled. "by the way, once you come back from your date, you have something waiting for you the next morning. 7am sharp." marie added on, making aria stop in her tracks. "huh?" she said turning around to get a look at her phone, there was marie's iconic mischievous grin.

"i may have pulled a few strings and gotten you in touch with a top designer at chanel, she said she loves your look and wants you to model one of their looks on a red carpet movie premiere in paris. you can thank me later!" marie giggled at aria's expression. aria was in shock. at the same time, who wouldn't be? chanel? the million dollar business. they wanted her, some underground model from spain?  and she was chosen to be wearing one of their designs? she couldn't believe it.

"marie, don't joke around with me." she said stunned, she didn't know whether to believe marie or not but marie wouldn't lie, not about something as big as this.

"i would never, here look." marie said aria's phone buzzed and sure enough it was a conformation email. marie had sort of been playing the manager role as aria took on modeling jobs on the side to bring in more money for the girls and she never expected it to land her a role in displaying one of the top luxury brands of all time.

she had gained some popularity in madrid but was still pretty unknown to the rest of the world. "this doesn't make sense though, how could they have scouted me out of everyone?"

"like i said, i pulled a few strings, you're not meant to ask exactly how i did it aria. anyways hurry up, time isn't moving any slower."

"shit you're right!" aria explained, noticing the time and scrambling to finish getting ready. "don't forget to tell me how it goes!" marie yelled before aria hung up.

she ran to the bathroom and grabbed a towel before jumping in the shower, her mind was still preoccupied on her meeting the next day with the designer. she washed her body and sprayed herself with her favourite perfume once she came out. she had picked the long sleeved skims dress. it was simple yet still elegant. she had paired it with her favourite shoes, smiling at how the look turned out. she opted for a natural radiant look and kept her hair down. right as she was finishing up, she had heard a honk outside.

"coming!"

AUTHORS NOTE !
please comment, follow & vote if you
enjoyed this chapter!!

your support means so much!