"Yuck! Nothing but disgusting blood here, urgh...!" the bat demon protested, its voice dripping with revulsion. "My mouth feels horrible...!"

As they discussed the demon's diet, a puzzled expression crossed the bat demon's grotesque face.

"Hmm?" it mused aloud. It then noticed Denji clinging to it, a and he looks like a fly

"Return my heart!" Denji screamed, sinking his teeth into the demon's foul flesh.

"It's drinking my blood...?! How awful!" the bat demon recoiled in disgust. "I don't even want to taste a drop of your blood!"

The bat demon retaliated, its claws closing around Denji's body, squeezing him tightly. Denji, undeterred, reached deep into his own chest and pulled a string, a source of power he had never fully understood.

Amid the chaos, Denji couldn't help but wonder how Power had felt in her final moments. He was filled with a sense of responsibility for [y/n], who had crossed over to another world. He couldn't leave [y/n] alone, and he knew he had to be with her.

The distinct roar of a chainsaw reverberated through the air, the deadly blade slicing through the bat demon's hand. The demon, startled by the unexpected attack, inadvertently released Denji.

"A Devil?!" it exclaimed, surprised and bewildered.

Both devils crashed into a nearby building, drawing the attention of a bewildered human.

"Dumbass! He'll eat you!" Denji shouted, warning the human about the perilous situation that had just unfolded.

"You let the human get away?! You're a devil, aren't you? What the hell are you doing?" the human shouted, bewildered by the bizarre turn of events.

"I'm gonna rip your gut out! And feel some boobs!" Denji declared with reckless abandon.

With a swift, vicious motion, Denji plunged his chainsaw through the cheek of the bat demon, sending it hurtling outside the window. In a desperate bid to regain control, the Bat Devil grabbed a crashing car with a human trapped inside.

"Can you cut this?!" the bat devil implored, struggling to maintain its grip on the vehicle.