Everyone has a girlfriend, he too had a girlfriend in his past. What's the big deal with it?

Just stop overreacting bondita!!

I scolded myself

"Not ex girlfriend but his ex wife" he replied while I looked at him as if he is a ghost

It pained me so much just on the mention of his girlfriend but now I feel like my heart is bleeding.

He is married...

It hurts...

I gulped down my lump as he continued

"But she didn't cheated on him" He continued

I looked at him confusingly

"She didn't cheated on him but you said his closed one hurted him?" I asked

"Closed one doesn't mean only girlfriend or wife, it can be your family too" he replied continuing driving

"His family hurt him?" I asked shockingly

He took a deep breath before stooping the car in side of the road

"Do you know about RC Company and son's?" he asked while I nodded

"The most richest company in the world but why are you asking about this?" I asked

"Because he is the eldest son and the heir of RC Company and Son's" he said while I looked at him shockingly

"All I know about Anirudh sir is that he owns a college and hospital and works there day and night to develop both of them.

He is the heir of the most richest company, still he is working his ass out in India... why?" I asked

He again took a deep breath

"Anirudh and his whole family lives in London, he used to study in London's best college. Everything was perfect until he met her...

Mini Mukerjee, she belongs to the middle class family and she got the admission into the college with the help of scholarship.

They met, they became friends and then they fell in love. Their love story was just like every girl would dream of... just like a fairy tale.

But it didn't ended like it should have... Anirudh's family got to know about their relationship and being the most richest family they didn't wanted their daughter in law to be from a middle class.

They disagreed their relationship and even tried to break their relationship by creating misunderstanding or filling Anirudh's ear but everytime their love and trust for each other won.

He used to fight with his family for her and she used to do the same until they got to know that mini is pregnant... He didn't wanted to leave her and decided to get married away from their family but somehow his family got to know about it.

They suddenly agreed to their marriage and everything was perfect..."

He said

It's just a perfect love story but why am I feeling so restless? why heart is paining so much? why am I feeling like my heart is shattering every mere second? why?

God why? what's wrong with me?

"He thought that maybe because mini is pregnant with his baby they are accepting their relationship only if Anirudh knew about the conspiracy going behind his back.

His family kidnapped mini's family and torture them to blackmail her because they knew that she isn't like the other girls who want money and fame but she truly loves him and the only way to break her is her family.

They also kept a low prolife wedding in church so that no one gets to know about this marriage and told them that they will have a grand reception after wedding."

He continued

How can someone be so cruel?

"She was waiting for her family but they didn't came in her wedding, she was sad and tensed too but thought maybe they will arrive after the wedding but they didn't...

She was in their room while he was waiting for her exactly down to their gallery's window, leaning against his car, waiting for his wife. That day was supposed to be the best day of his life but it turned to the worst.

He turned around to look at the window but just in a mere second a body fell directly over his car, Shattering the glass pieces of window everywhere with blood."

He stop and took a deep breath

No this can't be...

"He looked at the body only to find his own wife laying there lifelessly covered with blood and glass pieces into her skin.

That day he lost both his wife and his unborn child, that sonography was the last thing he had of his child."

He said

Tears were continuously streaming from my eyes

At this moment all I want to do is go run back to him and hug him tightly, comfort him and tell him that it's ok to not be okay

"After investigation he got to know about everthing his family behind his back and also got to know that mini's family died because of the continuous torture and when she got to know about it, she blamed herself for everything and jumped from the window.

He was too angry, hurt and disappointed from his family and then he knew he can't do anything, so he left. He left the position of heir, he left his family, he left all his luxuries behind and came to India.

And I met him here in India but in really bad condition, his state was not less then some beggar. When I saw him I felt bad for him and asked him about his parents and he said he is a orphan.

I too am a orphan and I used to stay in orphanage, so I took him with me in the orphanage. Believe me bondita I saw everything, I saw how he struggled to get on the position he is in now.

He completed his study and also did multiple job so that he could stand on his feet, he had many sleepless nights and many skipped meals.

You know now if I tell someone that a billionaire's son did all these then no one would believe me, but trust he struggled a lot in his life more then you could imagine."

He said

"Saurabh sir, this topic is really sensitive then why are you telling me all these?" I asked confusingly

"Because I saw some changes in him when he is around you and after listening to your friends, one thing I understood that you are his cure.

Cure to his each and every wound, only you can heal him and maybe you can bring him back to the person he was."

He continued

Can I?

...............................................................................................

Can bondita really heal Anirudh?

Will their relationship improve?

...............................................................................................

Target: 80+ votes
...............................................................................................

Target: 80+ votes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.