♡¿How did we meet again¿♡

It was 6 in the morning, I got out of bed and got my slippers on. I walk to the sink, slowly to  splash some water on my face. Just to wake up, I grab my tooth brush and tooth paste as I smear the tooth paste on my tooth brush and started brushing. I then walk to my room and pick an outfit to wear. I grab a long sleeve shirt that says, 'HOW TO LOVE.' In the back of the shirt. In the front was, 'Stalking the class.' I then grab black pants along with the shirt. I put on my socks and shoes and my backpack, I take out the charger from my laptop and put it in my back pack, I go in the fridge and look for snacks and water for school. I look at the time and it's 7:14, I then walk to the bus. "Hey morty!" I say, "O-oh hey, Y/n! Mind coming o-over my house today?" Morty asks me. "Sure, I don't mind. Hey when are you gonna ask that girl Jessica out?" I ask. "Oh, uhm.. I asked her out, and she kinda said maybe another time. I don't think she's into me." Morty says, "Oh, Morty, you can find another girl you like." Just as I say that, the bus comes up the road. We all get on. Me and Morty sit next to each other, "just don't be a try-hard Morty." "I-I'll try." Morty responds. A couple of minutes has passed and I then get off the bus and I walk into the school and go to my class room. 8 am CKLA, 10 am Specialist, 11 am lunch, 1 pm, get are backpacks from are lockers early, 2 pm we get up and leave. Me and Morty see each other while we try to go to the bus stop. Rick's portal comes out of no where and grabs Morty. Who the fuck just grabbed him...

                        Mortys POV:
"Rick, can we atleast get my friend, Y/n?"
I say to Rick. "Morty, we have things to do, especially when your mother told you to take out the trash. " Rick responds. "But I promised Y/n he could come over!" Rick looks at me, "Oh my fucking god, FINE!" Rick comes out of the portal and grabs Y/n and throws Y/n in the back seat.

                          Y/n POV:

"Fuck!" I realize I'm in a space ship. "Woa- Rick! Gentle with them!" Morty says, "Morty, where the fuck are we." I ask, "Well, Rick is driving to are place," Morty responds. "In a space fucking ship." Rick laughs, "I like this kid, Morty. " Rick says. That voice... it's so... hot... We get to Mortys house as I get out of the space ship. "Y/n, come to my room! " Morty runs into the house. "So your like, Mortys grandpa?" I ask, "what's in it to you?" Rick responds. "Well, I'm just making sure, question." I say. "I can try to answer that." Rick says, "Is Morty always this... Hyper? " I question. "Yes, he's hyper, almost everyday." Rick answers. "Y/n come on!" Morty screams. I then walk up to his room. "Hey Morty can I stay here for a few days, you know since it's summer vacation?" I ask Morty, "Your just trying to stay here because of grandpa Rick, huh?" Morty says. "WHAT, No ew! He's like 65." I say blushing as I look away. "Holy shit, YOU LIKE MY GRANDPA?!" Rick hears from the garage. NO! I do not!" Rick comes into the room, "who likes me now?" Rick asks, "no one Rick. " Morty answers. "Morty, tell me." Rick says. "Y/n likes you!" Morty answers, again. "I do not!" I yell. Rick looks at me, blushing a bit. Y/n, you're like 16, heh. " Rick says, as he goes back to the garage. "Morty, you idiot!" I tackle Morty. "A-ahh!" Morty yells.
|Time Lapse|

It was dinner time and Beth and Jerry and Summer and Rick and Morty and me... were at the table. "You want some food Y/n?" Asks Beth. "No thank you, Ms. Smith." I respond. "Oh," Beth starts laughing. "Just call me mom or Beth, love." Beth says. "They're not gonna call you fucking mom, Beth " Rick says. "Well, just in case, dad." Beth says. "You sure you don't want anything to eat Y/n?" Says Jerry, "yeah, I'm fine, I already ate." I say. "No you didn't?" Says Morty. I look at the table quietly. As Rick looks at me and he sees I'm fidgeting with my nails. And Rick sighs. After dinner everyone went to their room. "Morty, where do I sleep?" I ask "I mean, I don't want you sleeping in my room, maybe Rick's." He answers. "I guess..." I go to Rick's room as he's working on building a small robot. "Hey, Rick?" I ask "Why are you in my room?" and asks. "Oh uhm, is it fine if I sleep in here? Morty told me to ask you, it's fine if you don't want me too, I mean I can sleep on the couch. " I say. "You can sleep on the floor I don't care." Answers Rick. "Oh, okay, thanks Rick." I say, "Mhm," responds Rick. I put down the blanket down on the floor, and the pillows. I then lay down on my side going on my phone scrolling threw my gallary. "Hey, Y/n, guess what." Rick says. "Ye-" Rick picks me up and shoves me up against the wall, kissing my lips. Moaning, softly. "R-rick you just said that you can't like a 16 year ol-" He kisses me again. "Just, shut the fuck up and enjoy me, baby."

OOO WEEE WHAT A CHAPTER, yes, I left you on a cliffhanger. Anyway, I'll make more chapters later, like maybe before I go to bed. Welp, YIPPEEEEEEEEE GIVE ME MORE SUGGESTIONS. Yippee yippee yippee

Word count: 1,000