CHAPTER 2

The lady was sitting on the chair in her large cabin. She was in her formal attire. The lady was in her mid 30's. She took the name plate which was kept on the large table. She smiled seeing her designation on the name plate. It was written as "_______".... CHAIRPERSON, MD & CEO.

She was thinking about how her life changed in past 8 years. She is happy with her both Daughters but still was missing her family. She heard a knock on the door. So, she kept the name plate on the table. The lady saw her secretary was standing there with few files in her hands. She asked her to take a seat. The secretary sat on the chair after getting permission from her boss. Secretary was wearing formal dress which was office code. She was in her mid 20's.

Alice : Good Morning Prerna Ma'am!!!!

The lady was non other than

.
.
.
.
.

PRERNA

ALICE (Prerna's Secretary)

Prerna's Cabin :

Prerna : Good Morning, Alice

Prerna : Good Morning, Alice. Have you done the work I told you.

Alice : Yes Ma'am. Here are both the files in which all details is available for which you asked.

Prerna takes the files from Alice. She checks both the files respectively. The first file she saw was Basu's. Her mood immediately changed into angry one. Alice too noticed this.

Alice : What happened Ma'am???? Are you okay????

Prerna : I'm okay, Alice. It's just that.... (Prerna shows her the file she was holding and told her about the people's)

Once Alice heard what Prerna told her soon her expressions turned to extreme anger and hate.

Alice : How can anyone behave like this with someone???? Even enemies won't behave like this???? If they came in front of me then surely I am going to chop off their head.

Prerna Smiles hearing words of Alice. She was happy that she didn't just got a good secretary, she also got a good friend.

Prerna : Calm down Alice. You don't need to raise your blood pressure behind and don't worry about their punishment. They will surely get the punishment they deserve. Now, we should not spoil our day by talking about them.

Alice : You are right Ma'am.

Prerna : Let me see the other file.

Saying this Prerna took the other file and started to read it. Once she ended reading it she was having tears in her eyes. Alice saw this and decided to ask Prerna about this.

Alice : Ma'am, why are you crying now???? Is there anything you saw which made you cry. Just tell me.

Prerna : No.. No. I'm not crying because someone hurted me. They are tears of joy.

Prerna (Confused) : What do you mean by that Ma'am????

Prerna gave Alice the file she was reading and asked her to read it. When she started to read it Prerna told Alice the reason behind why she was happy after reading the file. She told her everything about them. Hearing this Alice was happy for her boss that her boss also have a family who cares for her.

Alice : Ma'am, I want to ask you something. Can I????

Prerna : Sure.

Alice : I didn't knew that Mr. Bajaj - The Shark of Business World is your husband????

Prerna smiles hearing her and told her everything from their first meeting till their separation. Hearing this Alice too grows emotional.

Alice : Ma'am, you must be missing your family. Right???? Especially your eldest daughter and your mother?????

Prerna (Smiles) : Yeh. I miss them the most. Also, I miss my Baba too. He will always stay in my heart. I am missing my entire family.

Alice : Why don't you go to India and meet them. They will be more than happy to meet you.

Prerna : Yeh. You're right. They will be happy to see me again especially My Kukki. Once she sees me in front of her.. She will be over the moon (Smiles saying the last sentence). OK.... Book 4 first class tickets for Kolkata of tomorrow. Also inform Mr. Shaumik about our arrival. You can go back to house. You too have to do preparations to go.

Alice : OK Ma'am. I will book the flight tickets for Kolkata immediately.

Saying that she leaves from there and book the cab. Once it arrives, she leaves for her home. Here, Prerna too leaves for her Villa to prepare.

TARGET : 35 + likes