The Fastest Sword

Koloktos's soaring blade discs soared around like speeding frizzbees of death as Mikoto and Asuna ducked the blades that flew around, attempting to avoid Koloktos.

None of them could even get close to damage the giant automaton's pulsating weak point, as it would use it's other four arms to slam the ground repeatidly, attempting to pulverize any who drew near into submission.

"It's tough!!" Mikoto stammered as she barely blocked another thrown disc blade by Koloktos in a burst of sparks. "REALLY tough!!"

Just blocking the blade alone had reduced Mikoto's health by a bit.. if she even tried to go close range, there was no doubt she'd be smashed. With only two players against this monstrous boss, they were doomed.

Mikoto knew that they needed an edge.. and there was something that just might do it... but Mikoto was afraid.. she had never used it before.. and didn't know what would happen if she did.

Koloktos suddenly backhanded Mikoto straight through a pillar, causing it to explode into shambles as Mikoto let out a cry and her health went into the yellow zone.

"MISAKA!!!" Asuna lunched herself up in front of Mikoto and blocked another blow from Koloktos, creating a ginormous shockwave in the process..

"I WON'T DIE!!" Asuna growled. "And I won't let her die either!!!" RRRAAARRGGHHH!!!"

Somehow Asuna managed to knock the giant hand aside and she charged in, stabbing her blade forward as it glowed with tremendous light. Immediately, Koloktos's pulsating chest was hit by a great strike, and some of Koloktos's health went down.

"NOW MISAKA!!!" Asuna yelled. "STUN IT!!!"

Mikoto screamed and dashed forward with blistering speed, slashing her blade through the pulsating point. Immediately Koloktos froze up, and Mikoto and Asuna took advantage of the 2 second stun to deal a barrage of damage, slicing and dicing their blades through Koloktos's soft point.

After the two second stun, Kolokotos slammed it's fists against the ground, sending the two players hurtling back.

"ASUNA!!" Mikoto exclaimed. Her terror ignited when she saw Asuna's health drop into the yellow zone as well.

Mikoto drew out a potion from her item pouch and threw it to her. "HURRY!! DRINK IT!!"

Asuna took the potion and drank it.. before throwing it back to Mikoto. "DRINK THE REST!!!"

After the potion was finished the two both rolled out of the way as Koloktos directed two of it's six arms at smashing Asuna and Mikoto.

"This thing doesn't have any problem with focusing on more then one target at once!!" Asuna exclaimed. "Without at least 5 more people, we won't have any hope at distracting it completely!! We're... we're... Misaka.. I think.. we're going to die here!!"

Mikoto gritted her teeth. "No.. NO NO NO!!! I refuse to let you die!!! THIS STUPID GAME CAN TAKE ME IF IT WANTS!! BUT I REFUSE TO LET YOU DIE!!! RRRRRAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Mikoto ran past the astonished Asuna, bobbing and weaving between the two flying blades and the 4 other ginormous metal arms.

"No way.." Asuna whispered. "I know she maxed out her speed stat... but.. she's still getting faster!"

The giant monstrosity let out a clanking cry and slammed down all six arms at Mikoto. But Mikoto let out a burst of speed so extreme, Asuna couldn't even see her. The arms smashed down on nothing, and Mikoto reappeared standing on it's hands before running up one of it's arms like a ramp.

Mikoto then fell forward and twirled through a gap in the arms so that she was upside down in mid air next to Koloktos's pumping heart. She screamed and slashed the pulsating red orb with a tremendous strike before flipping and landing on her feet and dealing some more strikes.