***

"You're teasing," Elle breathes.

I husk out a laugh, the hot air causing her nipples to harden.

"Yeah, I am. But don't try and tell me you're not enjoying it."

Her lips quirk up at the corners in response, making me smirk in satisfaction. Dipping down again, I continue my leisurely path along Elle's body, alternating between breathing out warm air and blowing lightly on her skin. By the time I make it to her knees, they're clamped together as she tries to dissipate the need between her legs. Yeah, I don't think so.

There's only one thing that's going to make that ache go away, and that's me. But first... I flip Elle over onto her front, causing her to shriek in surprise.

"What are you doing?!"

Moving back over her, I place my lips close enough to brush her ear.

"Shhh, you'll just have to trust me. Think you can do that?"

"Uh huh, yeah."

Elle's breathy eagerness makes it hard not to submit to the temptation of giving us both what we want. But I settle for nipping her earlobe and whispering, "Good girl." It's not a phrase I use often, but it has the desired response. Her breath catches, and she can't seem to stay completely still below me anymore.

If breath was the game before, this time it's going to be teeth. Not in a vicious way though, just in a light and playful way. It tends to drive Elle wild when I graze my teeth over her skin, especially right... there. That spot where her pulse thumps wildly against the side of her neck.

And... there, at her nape. I don't know if it's purely just the teeth that has her melting, or if it's the combination of that and the way I tease my tongue across the spots afterwards. With her hair already swept over to one side, I make my way down her spine. When I reach her waist, I move across, nibbling along the soft curve there, over her hip, down to where the top of her thigh meets her ass.

Elle's pretty much panting now, her legs parting slightly in anticipation of what I might do next. Her body jerks when I wrap a hand around one thigh, and my mouth finds the silky skin about halfway between her knee and where she wants me. She moans when I suck on the soft flesh, the combination of teeth and tongue rough enough to leave a mark. I repeat the process on the other side, just a little higher, a little closer, and grin against her skin as Elle arches her back, lifting her hips up the tiniest bit.

It's enough, though. Enough that I can clearly see how turned on she is. The feeling's mutual, so much so that it's a painful test of my patience. Sitting up again, I maneuver Elle's legs so her knees are bent up on either side of her hips, almost frog-like. Then I run the palm of my hand over her lower back, turning it as I slide it down her ass and between her legs. I'm still teasing, my fingertips skating along the crease at the top of her thigh, so close and yet so far from her center.

"Noah..." Elle whines, her eyes screwed shut in frustration.

"Mmm?" I hum, moving to lean over her again while my hand continues tracing safe paths between her legs. "Did you need something?"

"You know already," she pouts, head turned to the side, eyes still closed.

"Tell me anyway."

"I need you to touch me. Please."

Moving not even an inch across, I tease two fingers around her opening and she tries to push back onto them. I stop her with my other hand resting on the small of her back, keeping her hips still. An irritated sound falls from her mouth.