𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 18; Pudding~!🍮

Start from the beginning

But that was all the past now. So instead of throwing it back at Eiji's face, Sora looked up to face him, and gave Eiji a small smirk.

"You do have some taste, Eiji."

"I know right~!" Eiji beamed with more glitter and sparkles when he heard that Sora liked his gift. Arein -who sat there beside Eiji- could swear that she could see a tail and ears appearing on him.

"Everyone said that you wouldn't like...But you do!" Eiji's tone darkened at first, but slowly came back to a light hearted voice.

"It seems so," Sora closed the lid of the box once she checked everything out, placing the box gently in her lap. Sora wasn't just going to open the box right then and there, Arein and Arjen were still here, and Sora didn't want to be questioned no more by Arjen.

"I do like this gift, Eiji."

"That's great!" Eiji claps his hands together, then turned his head down to look down beside his other dear sister. "Arein."

"Y-yes! Y-your imperial highness?" All of a sudden calling out to Arein made her jump a bit. Arein was also sweating out buckets, she was shaking in her seat.

Eiji was so into talking with Sora, Arein just expected to be quiet and hopefully that Eiji would forget that she was ever there. But all of a sudden, after Sora received a gift from Eiji, he called out to Arein, making her a tiny bit startled.

"...don't use honorifics with me. And don't call me imperial highness" Eiji looked serious at Arein, he really didn't like how formal she was to him. "You could be like Sora."

"Then," Arein tilted her head slightly to the side. "What do I call you?"

And without hesitation, "Big brother!" Eiji exclaimed. His face showed that he really wanted to be called "big brother"...too which, Sora was cringing.

'What?'

Arein and Arjen looked at Eiji with a deadpan face.

"And~ Arjen, call me big brother too~!" the sudden wired request from Eiji made Arjen look at him with a questionable face, then looking over at Sora.

She was sitting on the single seat, sipping tea -which appeared from nowhere, like usual- chilling there with the box in her lap. Sora didn't seem to be interested in the "big brother" conversation, she was just staring into oblivion.

The silence was getting awkward, but luckily, the servants arrived with the snacks. "Your imperial highness, we have bought the snacks."

The servants placed the snacks and drinks down onto the table, letting Arein and Arjen see the sparkling refreshments. The food was literally glowing with a heavenly aura.

'What are these visuals...?'

Arein and Arejn both started to drool at the sight of the refreshments, but they didn't touch any of it, since Eiji -the crazy sadist- was right beside them.

"Arein."

"Ah, Yes?" Arein drew her attention over to Eiji, slightly wiping the corner of her mouth, since she was drooling over the food.

"'Big brother please give me some~!'" Eiji scooped up a small spoon full of pudding, moving it closer to Arein's mouth. "Try saying that!" Eiji bloomed with positive energy, but he was acting all cringe.

Arein sat there in silence, wasn't the third prince known as the "Emperor's mad dog", but why was he acting like a love starved puppy. Arein was just left there speechless, her face said everything.

What. The. Fuck.

"Call me big brother~"

"Arjen, help me!" Arein panicked, she looked over at her brother, who just ignored her, looking over too the other side. "Sora!" Similar with Arjen, Sora had her focus not on the questionable words that Eiji said but her eyes were looking out of the glass dome, outside.