Chapter 2 [Fixed]

Start from the beginning

Gojo puffed out her chest proudly. "Of course, I do! I'm the strongest, after all!" She struck her signature pose, exuding confidence.

Denji sighed in relief. "Thank goodness! I want you to be safe, after all," he admitted, feeling a newfound sense of belonging and safety in Gojo's presence. He believed without a doubt that Gojo was the strongest, and he secretly wiped away the blood he almost threw up,

_

_

_

As Denji and Gojo were lost in their newfound camaraderie, they were suddenly interrupted by a knock on the shed's door. The familiar voice of an old man, known to Denji, called out, "Denji, we've got another devil it's time to work."

Denji turned to face the old man with a hopeful look in his eyes, asking, "Can my other friend come?"

The old man considered for a moment before replying, "Sure, but I'm not gonna add her to your paycheck."

Denji's face lit up with excitement as he opened the door. "You hear that, Gojo? We're in for some action!"

"[Y/n]" Gojo corrected with a grin. "Yay! I want to do something interesting!" Gojo exclaimed as she skipped towards Denji.

As the two friends walked side by side, they joined the old man in his car, where Pochita, a devil, was also waiting. The journey was filled with anticipation and curiosity. When the car finally came to a halt, they found themselves in front of an abandoned warehouse. The darkness outside shrouded the surroundings, leaving them with little to see.

As Gojo's suspicion grew like a looming storm, she couldn't shake the feeling that something was amiss. Why would this seemingly harmless old man willingly accompany them into a dangerous area? It didn't make sense, and Gojo couldn't help but wonder if there was a hidden agenda lurking beneath his facade. The only person who seemed to trust him without reservation was Denji, who had a penchant for giving people the benefit of the doubt.

"He's just a civilian, and he doesn't even have any weapons to protect himself," Gojo thought, her wariness intensifying with each passing moment.

She leaned closer to Denji and whispered urgently, "Denji, stay on guard." She wanted to ensure that the old man couldn't hear her words and catch onto their suspicions.