ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ

Start from the beginning

He needed to get Kiri and Tuk, make sure that they're safe.

He needed to hold Dahliä in her arms and tell her that Neteyam was ok, he just needed to.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Tuk sighed, leaning her head against the metal bars where she and her sister were tied up to. "I can't believe I'm tied up, again."

Kiri slightly rolled her eyes at her younger sister, "You've said that 4 times already, Tuk."

Before small Na'vi could make a comeback, Quaritch hissed at them after talking to Jake Sully through the comm link. "Shut it." They all turn towards loud noises, people dying screams.

Quaritch knew that they were here, they've been fighting for a long time but it was tyem. had to be them. Tuk hissed at him before Kiri scoffed with a smirk. "They're coming for you!"

One of Quaritch's few crew members pushed Kiri, there was 4 of them, making her fall into silence. "Finally," A smirk spread across his face. "I sure hope they come for me, I'm waiting on them."

His ears twitched the sound of his ear piece going off, heavy breathing at the other end, he thought it was Jake. "Your daughters are still here, Sully. You better hurry," He signaled his men to point their guns at the girls. "I'm not a very patient man."

The heavy breathing continued just no sound, he thought it was weird and spoke up again. There was something eerie about the breathing, something chilling and menacing.

Dahliä had climbed the metal poles, silently crawling through each, her eyes targeted on Quaritch. She was in complete high alert, he needed to die.

He deserved to die.

"I will make you pay." She finally broke her heavy breathing, talking to him, each word heavier. A small nervous scoff escaped his lips, that wasn't Jake. "Is that you, Mrs Sully?"

"It's her daughter, asshole."

Seeing his face drop completely it almost made her smile. There was no doubt that Quaritch didn't like hearing that, he made eye contact with his men, who were confused, the Colonel signaled for them to get ready.

He had added two with two, he began connecting the dots and gulped once he had realized that all those people he lost earlier... it wasn't Jake or Ney'tiri, it was her.

All those good men whom he lost earlier, their blood was on her hands.

"Mini Sully, what a pleasure," He looked around, trying to calm himself down, strapping the gun close to him towards the distance. "You hiding from me?" Frustration exposed through his voice, not being able to see her terrified him.

"I will end you." She spat, Quaritch began to talk to her, but she knew she wouldn't be able to do anything if those two guys were there with him. The girl crept through the metal rails, slowly going down to sneak behind one of his men.

Dahliä gripped his grandfathers knife, jumping on his back, placing a hand over his mouth, and slicing his throat before silently placing him on the ground as blood gushed from his neck.

She had only briefly made eye contact with Kiri, but by her look, it seemed like her sister understood what to do- keep quiet.

Dahliä grabbed the gun, and climbed up the poles again.

"Don't be shy, Mini Sully. You and I both know that ya aren't."

It was silent for a few moments, before a gun shot was heard along with a loud thud, the girls screamed at the sudden noise, Quaritch looked back. It was like his heart dropped for a moment, two pools of blood.