ꜰɪʀᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ

Start from the beginning

He fucking hated this feeling, the feeling like he was really truly scared of her and her capabilities.

Dahliä charged at anybody she eyed, she didn't care how small or big they were, how little armed or heavily armed they were.

She didn't care.

Quaritch could tell that they were only one thing running through her mind, kill.

He saw her stab anybody who came her way, in the most brutal way ever, and he's seen some fucked up shit over the years, but nothing tops this girl.

Hell, if she was ever human, he would've 100% trained her to be a soldier. She'd be unstoppable, she'd be the best of the best.

A hiss escaped his mouth, finally snapping out of his thoughts, he looked up towards his shooter. Dahliä stood there with her bow and arrow, it was like everything went slow for a second.

He saw that look in her eyes, they were bright yellow but full of danger behind it.

Fire behind her eyes, fire that would destroy everyone that comes across it's path. That's her, that's Dahliä. She's dangerous and fearless with the a will to kill like he's never seen behind. As things seemed to go back to normal, Dahliä strapping her bow behind her back, before taking out her knife and charging at him.

Quaritch pulled the arrow off his arm, as quick as he could, before punching her. Dahliä fell back, their eyes met.

His body went cold as blood drooled down her nose. Dahliä had her eyes open, full of challenge, and a menacing smirk. She charged her knife at him with a yell, Quaritch dodged it but her other hand was balled up into a fist and she punched him down.

She stepped on his wrists, and hard, the blade aiming at him high and her face with pure excitement. Quaritch gritted his teeth, and grabbed his gun, if this didn't work then he'd be fucking screwed.

He pointed it straight ahead towards Lo'ak, who was only a couple of feet away still rigged up, but the shot would've for sure aimed at straight through his skull.

Quaritch knew that, and it seemed like Dahliä did too once her eyes widened, the knife still the air, he had finally found her weak spot. A smirk appeared on his face, "It's me, or him. Your choice, Mini Sully."

Her breath began to speed up, her heart racing, she couldn't do that.

She had to be alone with him to kill him, she couldn't afford putting her siblings at risk, she had to get them away from here. Her eyes bouncing between the Colonel and Lo'ak, the girl gave up with a frustrated grunt.

Dahliä set her knife down slowly, Quaritch got up staring at her, the two didn't break eye contact, and he didn't set his gun down until he was connected to his ikran and began flying away.

Dahliä hissed at him, before rushing towards Lo'ak, Tsireya and Tuk. "Dahliä! Your nose is bleeding!" Tuk cried at her sister, Dahliä wiped her nose with her wrist, as she got her knife out to free them. "It doesn't hur-."

A few shots were fired behind her, hereyes looked back, full of anger. It seemed to be Quaritch's comrades, he must've given them orders to kill her.

If they were truly trying to kill her, she couldn't be near her siblings, but how the fuck would she even get them out?

A war cry escaped her mouth as she charged at them, knife close to her as she began to tackle down their limbs, the knife was aiming towards their heart before a spear pierced through.