Mono glanced under the bed, wanting to know if Seven had found a way to escape yet while he had the Thin Man distracted. He immediately regretted this decision as the Thin Man saw where he glanced at and made a move back towards it. Mono began yelling and struggling more in the man's hold, telling Seven to run and get out of here. Seven listened as he saw the Thin Man bending down to take him with his magical hands, and sprinted from underneath the bed.

Mono almost thought that Seven could make it when the Thin Man used his powers again and swooped the young boy right into his hand. Mono reached out, as if he could stop what was happening. This was all his fault! He should have told Seven what was happening to him and he could have probably helped Mono in some way. Maybe then the Thin Man wouldn't be after them and they could make it out of this cursed city okay.

As the Thin Man glared down at Seven, he asked a question, both angry and confused. "Who?" The Thin Man's voice must be strained, since anything the man spoke was short and very distorted. Every word came out with several pitches mixed together, almost muffled in a way.

Then Mono was dropped back onto the ground and Seven was still stuck with the terrifying man studying him. "How are you here? Why?"

Mono didn't hesitate to look for something that could save Seven, ignoring the words from the Thin Man. It felt like he was back in that same situation he first was in with The Hunter, and he didn't like the comparison. While he was doing so the Thin Man looked back at Mono, with a gaze that the paper bag boy couldn't see from the shadows. "You, how?"

Stopping dead in his tracks, Mono froze from the man's attention being back on him. He didn't know what the man meant, but even if he did he wouldn't give him any kind of answer. He hated the man, how he looked, who he was, why he was like that, and much more. He didn't even know why. It was like his brain was holding back answers that he needed, memories that it wanted to forget.

The Thin Man's patience seemed to run out, and he pushed away Mono with a quick angry swipe of his long arm. Seven screamed and leaned out towards Mono, calling his name as Mono watched his friend be teleported away with a mysterious, and obviously dangerous, man. His deep hatred somehow got deeper, and he knew that he was going to get Seven back.

A shadowy figure dropped onto the ground in place of where Seven just was, and Mono stared at it with large eyes slightly covered by the paper bag. Mono reached out to the glitchy person, resembling so much of Seven, but as soon as he touched it the being disappeared. He didn't know what that was, but he did know that he needed to move.

Pushing himself off the ground and racing out of the room, Mono went back to the room with the television that the man used to escape. Without another way to go, he believed that he may be able to use the electronic to chase down the Thin Man, since he had some sort of connection with the signal that was still being broadcasted to it.

This time instead of being put in some weird trance that was painful, Mono wasn't nearly as affected as he carefully got closer to the still powered television. He wasn't forced to try to tune it to the weird signal that the Thin Man was creating, therefore able to hone in with his own will and power. He hasn't exactly done this in a while, and he's never actually tried to use a television to follow somebody, so he had to focus his power into it more than he usually does.

This caused a strong surge of power to flood out of the television while he was pulled in, the world spinning and flashing in response. Then everything was pink and squishy, and Mono almost felt like he was falling but he was actually being pulled along in a weird tube. Whatever this was, it's never happened to him before. Was this place connected to the Thin Man too, or was it just Mono's power?

In a flash it was all over, and Mono was thrown out of another television hanging in the air. Now he was actually falling, but luckily he landed on a thin mattress that was below, catching his fall. Not wanting to waste anymore time, he climbed up the bookshelf and on top of the soaked chair stacked on it. He pulled himself onto the rotting wood and got right back on his feet, already heading towards the next television that was lit up. This time he didn't hesitate to put his hands on it, using his powers to teleport to the next available one. He couldn't lose Seven, no, he wouldn't lose Seven.