2

I got home, grabbed my wallet and left with the dogs.

"Okay so I need names, food, and the adoption papers." The dogs looked confused.

"So I can keep you guys, you know and feed you and so I don't have to call you guys dog number 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9."

For some reason they know what I'm saying and it was crazy cuz it looked like they just went 'oooooh.' and went back to walking so I don't know if they know what I'm saying or something else.

"Ya know what just keep going." I said as we walked to the pet store.

Time skip

I got the adoption papers, I got the food, now I need the name's.

I got home thinking about name's. First we're gonna start with the red and yellow dog.

I point at it and say "You name is flame." Flame nods his head.

I point at the purple and black dog. "Your buttercup." She nodded in response.

Then I looked at the white one. "Your windy" He looked at me surprised then looked away.

Then I looked at the black one with white eyes. "Stone."

Then I looked at the black and blue one, " Mist." All he did was stare at me and turn away.

I looked at black and white one, "Snake." I said in a cheerful voice, but he only looked at me like he was annoyed.

I then looked at the black one, "aquarian."

----------------------------------------

I give credit to @Legend-of-Arcarune for giyuu's name.

----------------------------------------

And then I looked at the pink and green one I was kind of confused why she was pink and green but that didn't matter. "Mochi." But when I gave her the name she look like she was so happy she got that name like she really wanted that name.

Then I looked at the gray dog. "Shiny." And he sure looked happy.

"That's all of you guys." Now let's go and chill.