2- Forever Mine

Again their will be inaccuracies guys but keep in mind that this is fanFICTION and it isn't real so don't be mean or rude about certain topics like pregnancies and mythology. 

-

"Anne, how lovely it is to see you," Perrie exclaims, hugging the older woman and paying her respect. "What a surprise! Lord Zayn here was just discussing young Harold."

Anne was discomforted, especially with Gods and goddesses of such high stature were here in their prime. "Yes hello Perrie. I see your wings have further grown which could only mean one thing."

Perrie fetches one of her servants to the guest room on the other cloud to help the guests get further grounded. Their kingdom lay on a huddle of clouds high in the sky, where Lord Zayn could watch over his people better. Perrie was expecting as well, though you couldn't tell because she was early along in her pregnancy. Only 4 years along.

She beams, "Yes, I am an official angel. No longer must I be subservient to my elder sisters Jade, Leigh-Anne, and Jesy. Mother will finally think highly of me, since apparently marrying the Lord of all the lands wasn't enough to satisfy them, the fruitcakes. But enough about me, what brings you back so soon?"

Anne brings a hand to her face. "Did you not hear? Lord Zayn-"

The god in question warps into the room, his little child in tow latching on to his back. "I'm back from teaching Devin here of the livestock and how the cattle benefit us more than we realize," Zayn says, letting the baby down. He just notices Anne's presence. "Oh Anne. Good day to you, fair maiden. How are things on earth?"

Perrie glares at him. "What have I told you about taking our son to the mortal realm without my permission? He doesn't even understand english yet," she scolds, much to Zayn's displeasure. Even though he was a God, he still was inferior when it came to his wife.

Not meaning to interrupt and partially to save Zayn's credibility, Anne cuts in. "Things are quite well but I'm confused. Did you not call upon me, sire?" she asks, feeling a little more panicky.

The baby flies away a bit and Perrie giggles and pulls him back down into her arms. Zayn smooths his toga and leans to kiss the baby on his lightening mark across his cheek. "No, not today. The weather is in tact as far as I am concerned. Why are you asking me this?"

Nothing made sense and Anne wanted to explain the story, but something urged Anne to look down from the cloud to see what her son was up to. She spreads the cloud with vigor and looks down upon the same spot that she left him, but he wasn't there.

The baby gurgles when his father ruffles his hair so Perrie takes it upon herself to show interest. "Is something the matter, mistress?"

"My son- Harry...he isn't there. I must go to him at once," she tells them, taking shape of an eagle this time and souring down towards earth. "Harry! Harry mummy's coming!" There was something wrong, she could feel it in her toes.

~

"Like taking candy from a baby," Louis laughs darkly watching the display of the panicking mother in his portal. He drinks his wine in merriment only somewhat minding Niall tying the caged canary up in his living quarters. "Sorry, Anne, but your son is mine." He finishes the dialogue up with a sinister cackle not noticing Niall rolling his eyes.

"He's so dramatic," he sighs. "And extremely hard-headed. Something disastrous will become of this, I just know it."

Louis waved a dismissive hand at him, speaking to Niall through his mind waves. "Just tie him up tight and remove every form of plant life in the room. I don't want him to use any means of escape." The wine burned his throat pleasantly and the taste of satisfaction added the flavor.

"Help!" Harry screamed aloud once more. He'd been screaming for almost an hour now noticing that Niall has yet to stop him. Maybe because he knew no one would come for Harry? Nonsense, mother would find him and save him. But for now, Harry was on the verge of the final stage of panic: acceptance. His mother can only sense him from so far, and the middle of the earth definitely passed that border line by a long run. Harry always had the unintentional burden of being an optimist.

Louis walked carefully into the room, taking notice of how Harry already brightened it up a bit. "You rang, my dear?"

Harry gasped and Niall knew this would be one long day. He immediately felt the boy cower in fear behind him and felt unleveled by the situation. Taking a child from their mother is treasonous in Niall's mind.

"Told you there'd be no use screaming," he said to the young Goddess. Did anyone listen to him at all? No.

Louis had half a mind to correct his statement, because there might be screaming if Louis had anything to do with it, but that would be a lie because no there won't be. Not unless Harry gives him permission, if you catch Louis' drift.

"L-Lord Louis? Y- you kidnapped m- me?"

Niall catches sight of the death glare Louis shoots him because of Harry latching onto him, and carefully turned to pry the boy's fingers away. "I'll go uh- see what Lord Zayn has on his agenda for today."

"See to it that you do," Louis seethed, watching Niall deteriorate. For some reason, Louis' mind and his heart were two separate entities, because the goddess in front of him bled beauty and it was enough to calm his temper for now. "Goddess, I must say, you're even more beautiful in person. I do apologize for the- uh- abrupt accommodations." He could taste the fear in every trace of Harry's presence and it drove him wild to have this chase.

"Why am I here, my Lord?" Harry prompts tearfully. His mother told stories of the legendary Hades', furthermore known as Louis, brother of Lord Zayn. She told him of dark eyes and a sharp fangs. Hideous skin and a devilish tail to match. Anne implanted into her son's mind of all the horror that is the brother of Zayn.

Such prestige. Louis had to restrain himself from leaping onto the tiny boy and marking his name onto his delicate pale skin. Louis didn't miss the faint pink tan under his eyelids. Louis was a being single-handedly worthy of such wordly calamity, yet used his powers encapturing dead souls, a taste for mournful cries and bleakness to calm his fire of forfeiting the throne. Zayn was the rightful owner and was deemed best fit after dueling his older brother, leaving a winner to claim the throne and riches, the loser taking the throne of the underworld. It surprised Harry to find that...Louis was quite beautiful, just like his brother, who Harry absolutely did not fancy and dream of marrying and having kids with.

He totally did but who could blame him? Zayn had rippling muscles that not even Harry could understand the thrill in, he was kind, his toga always showing his skin, his facial hair that Harry wanted against his face-

Louis snarls at the boy, "Mind reading is a specialty of mine, Goddess Harry. I recommend you keep your filthy thoughts of my brother out of it, if you know what's good for you."

If Harry wasn't scarlet red before, he certainly proved himself now.

"Now, you're here to be my queen," Louis confessed, taking a sit beside the boy on his charcoal couch. "Whatever memory you have of your mother will remain just that. A memory. Unluckily enough for you, I have fallen in love with you, and understand now that I always get what I want."

Harry, angered by the Lord's cockiness, quickly fires, "You don't have the thrown of Olympus, now, do you?"

Before Harry had the intelligence to further an apology, Louis' mist of darkness swarms the rocky floor beneath them instantly, Louis' once blue-ish eyes flooding with an eerie darkness. "It's that kind of attitude that pleases me to inform you that your selfish mother will never own you again. Now, you're mine. Forever!"