one

one

"Rules are there to protect you. Obey them, please."

HIGH CAMP: THE HALLELUJAH MOUNTAINS2170

2170

Fifteen years was a long time to build a family, sustain a clan, and revel in the peace and prosperity that came with being free from the sky people.

However, it was a short enough time for them to plan their return, and return they did.

With the birth of Tarya te Rangloan Maral'ite also came the birth of Neteyam te Suli Tsyeyk'itan. The two children born within a few months of one another.

A son, to the Olo'eyktan of the Omatikaya people, and his wife, daughter of his first predecessor, Eytukan. And a daughter, to the last Olo'eyktan, a warrior who fought with Toruk Macto, who became his last shadow.

Their births brought a whole new meaning to the Omatikaya people.

They brought the hope of new life, of sustainability, of love and promise of a bright future for the Omatikaya people.

The children were living proof that the people no longer had to live in fear of losing their families, their children, to the sky people. For they had left the planet, and the destruction they had caused, and paved the way for rebuilding and moving forward.

And with the birth of Kiri te Suli Kìreysì'ite, daughter of Grace Augustine, came many unanswered questions. Like that of her conception, how her life came into being, who the father was.

But one thing was for sure, Eywa had given Kiri to the Omatikaya, as reparations for the loss of Grace. She had returned Grace to them.

Kiri was living proof that Eywa was with them. That Eywa had heard their troubles over the years, and was still watching and protecting. Maintaining the balance on Pandora one step at a time.

But, with Grace's avatar still as such, unconscious in her tube, Kiri's family was a question to be determined.

And so, a family of three became a family of four. Jake and Neytiri formally adopted Kiri into their small family, even if she wasn't completely Na'vi.

Nevertheless, she was accepted as one of the Omatikaya people, as a child of Eywa, and a member of the Sully family.

Then, with the birth of Lo'ak, a second son, Neteyam had a brother. Someone to argue with, someone to show the ropes. A brother to wind up and mess around with. Kiri made sure of that.