2. DATE?

CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2.
( DATE  ? )

.
.
.
.

A/N; ORIGINAL PLOT ADDED, ( FIGHTING SCENES ARE NOT MY THING SO I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE IF THIS SUCKS. )

.
.
.
.
.
.

Hana was now staring at the two spar, ( YUTA AND MAKI ) She was indeed observing the transferee student with her own eyes. Honestly, she didn't know who to trust but if the higher ups hated him she won't. She will always be against those old bastards.

Whatever they hate, she likes.

Whatever they like, she hates.

Yuta from his old description, he seems to be improving fast, he could be really powerful one day with Rika by his side. She thought.

While in a deep thought Toge who she didn't know was beside her offered her a bottle of water. "Ara? Thanks a lot pretty boy!" She gave an innocent smile taking the water from Inumaki's hand.

Toge gave her a nod, "shake." his face was hidden but she could tell he was smiling.

'What a cutie' she thought smiling.

Hana wasn't really in the mood to mess around but honestly.. She just feels like having fun today y'know?

"Ne, Toge."

"Hm?"

"Let's go on a date." At this point, inumaki's world just fell on its own.

He was a blushing mess, he covered his whole face with his mouth cover shut and looked away.

"O-okaka!"

"Eh? You don't want to?" She pouted before laughing. "I'm just kidding!"

"Well if you want..-" Suddenly yuta's wooden sword flew at the middle of Hana and Inumaki making the Female's face twitch on its own.

How annoying.

"Maybe next time~!" She innocently said giving inumaki a smile.

"Sorry! Are you guys okay?" Yuta worriedly asked running towards the two with a pissed Maki behind him.

"What were you doing idiot!!"

"I-I'm so sorry!!"

読み込み中..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.