Both sides have gotten close enough to exchange shells and torpedo at one another. The shipgirls have started receiving damage, prompting Ooyodo to list out the current state of them,

"Satsuki, damage to rudder and boiler. Heavy damage. Lower your speed." (Ooyodo)

"Ugh..." (Satsuki)

"Tenryuu, Kawakaze, moderate damage. Mutsuki, minor damage to boiler. Kamikaze has been ruled sunk. Please shut down your engine" (Ooyodo)

Tenryuu and Kawakaze both had an orange flag raised at their mast. A yellow flag was raised at Mutsuki's mast while Kamikaze had a red flag was raised at half mast. The poor destroyer was covered in head to toe with blue paint after taking Miyuki's torpedo. The battle had just started and she is already out.

"No...No way..." (Kamikaze)

"An easy victory!" (Miyuki)

"Ohh. This is pwetty normal~" (???)

A girl with gray wavy hair, grayish brown eyes, and thick eyebrows sat on the chair, resting against the table with a bottle of Sake in her hand. Her outfit consists of a black corset over a white shirt, a red miniskirt with anchors attached, white thigh-highs and grey boots. Her face is red and she is about to undo the ribbon on her shirt again.

This drunkard...

"Pola, it's only 11 in the morning. For goodness sake, control yourself. And shouldn't you be at the stands with Zara?"

"There's nothing to do but drink~ I love it here though~" (Pola)

Zara-class Heavy Cruiser, Pola. She, along with her sister, was transferred her two days ago, a day after we took the Sakura Empire's Shigure into custody. I was told they would be here sometime within the week, not the following day after receiving news of their transfer.

Pola is a alcoholic, so being stationed here in Japan is heaven compared to Brunei. Brunei isn't a bad place, I would love to go there on a vacation some time, but it being a Dry Country is a problem for an alcoholic like Pola.

"Tatsuta, heavy damage to rudder and boiler explosion. Sunk. Shut down your engine." (Ooyodo)

"Yuudachi-chan~ After this, let's have a nice, friendly chat~ Okay~?" (Tatsuta)

There it is. Tatsuta's infamous sadistic smile. Looks like Yuudachi is the culprit. A headshot, body shot, and a torpedo all at once. Yuudachi's brutal.

"Poiiii~~!" (Yuudachi)

"I will avenge you, Tatsuta." (Tenryuu)

"No no. I will do it myself later." (Tatsuta)

"Pola-san, watch carefully. This is how we do it here at Maizuru." (Zuihou)

"Eh?" (Pola)

"What's this? Trying to act like a senpai?"

The door suddenly slammed opened,

"POLA!" (???)

A girl with blonde wavy hair stood at the door. Her outfit is similar to Pola's, a black corset over a white shirt and a red miniskirt. She is visibly angry.

"Eek! Zara-neesama? Ummm... U-uhhh~... ummmm~..." (Pola)

The one that just came in is Pola's elder sister, Zara. Unlike Pola, Zara is more of a straight-laced shipgirl. She is always worried about Pola's alcoholism and is the only one that can keep her sister in check. At least, that's what it says on her file.

"I take my eye off you for one second... ONE second! and you ran off to drink again! Ah! Admiral, I'm sorry for budging in like this!" (Zara)

Zara bowed deeply.