Chapter 1: Project "Date a live", begin.

(Y/N)'s house.

((Y/N)'s room)

(Y/N)'s pov.

*Insert song for wake up alarm*

(Y/N): Mmmmh...

The alarm...

(Y/N): Shut the hell up...

Ok, alarm off. Now to get up and change before Kotori arrives.

(Y/N): She wasn't joking when she told me she'll come everyday to my home when I gave her the spare key for her last birthday, but it's not like she didn't come everyday before either.

She gave me a spare key of her house for my birthday too, but I barely use it since she's the one to come here mostly. Anyway, she'll be here any moment, so I'll start changing now.

???: (Y/N)~! I'm here~!

Ah, there she is. The good thing of having a cute childhood friend is being able to enjoy her cuteness, the bad thing is that you may fall for her. I did.

(Y/N): I'm getting changed, give me a minute!

Kotori: Hurry up! Onii-chan may wake up soon!

Yeah, our tradition. Waking Kotori's adopted older brother, Shido, with either Kotori giving him a dropkick and dancing on his stomach, or me yelling to his ear something like that there's a fire to scare the fuck out of him. Why? Because he literally wouldn't get up another way until he gets accustomed to waking up early, and because we can make him pay us to not wake him. For the people who think kids are pure and innocent, the youngest ones literally lack empathy since they're still developing it. So in other words, little kid = psychopath.

(Y/N): Ok, I'm ready!

Having already changed into my uniform, I went downstairs to see Kotori wearing her uniform waiting for me at the door. The uniform is pretty normal, but combined with her cute and beautiful appearance, her cute red hair tied into twintails with adorable white ribbons and her beautiful red eyes it greatly improves, and her being small makes her even cuter. I kinda like her a bit if you haven't noticed.

Kotori: Come on, (Y/N). It's time to dropkick Onii-chan!

(Y/N): And dance over his stomach!

Kotori: Yeah!

(Y/N): It's still 7:02 so Shido should still be asleep.

Kotori: Yeah, he always turns off his alarm clock and goes back to sleep, but he may have actually gotten up today.

(Y/N): Well, if he did, we can just tackle him and tie him up saying he's an imposter.

Kotori: Oh, that sounds fun! Let's go~!

With a second plan prepared, we left my home and went to Kotori's house. We leave pretty near to eachother to not say we're almost neighbors, there's only a house between mine and hers.

Kotori: He's not on the kitchen.

(Y/N): You go upstairs, I'll look in the bathroom.

If he's not in the kitchen he can only be on one of those rooms, we nodded to eachother and went to investigate those places. Once I looked inside the dressing room next to the bathroom, I couldn't see Shido brushing his teeth, so I was about to leave when...

(Y/N): That underwear...

He didn't do the laundry yet, and all the dirty clothes were still next to the washing machine. Including underwear.

(Y/N): Shorts of the teenage mutant ninja turtles... Good taste, but better blackmail.

With this I can get some extra money, I'm running out of snacks so it comes perfectly.