"Oh, so you blew my cover off, trying to protect your secret?" Ellora crossed her arms over her chest.

"It wasn't right, I know. I immediately regretted it, trust me. And I was about to go to you and tell you about this soon after, but," He scratched the back of his head, with a guilty look in his face. "But, then I forgot."

Ellora starred at him, unbelievably. "You forgot?"

"Yeah and I am sorry for that. But I didn't tell her much, really. I just told her that I saw you talking to a guy from Fairland. Nothing else. Not even when she asked me. I didn't even tell her that it was at night."

"And what? Is that supposed to make me feel grateful?"

"No, but," his expression changed suddenly, like he was now annoyed of her talking to him like this. "How do you even know that I told her this? And it was just my Ammi. Why does it even matter?

"Because, your Ammi told this to Keylee's Ammi, and she told this to aunt poly, and Aunt poly told this to Dipper's Ammi, then she told this too..." Ellora tried to remember the next name in the list. "To someone, who told this to my Ammi."

Aiden made a face. He groaned and put his hand on his forehead. "O my God," he muttered realizing the mess. "That woman."

"Don't blame your mother. You are the reason now my whole family knows about it."

"I am not blaming anyone. And I am not the reason your parents knows about it. Well, not directly, atleast. Because Ammi told Keylee's Ammi and she told to -- whoever is in line. And they told this to your Ammi. So, technically, it's the ladies, their nature of gossip and the disadvantages of living in a small town, that you should be talking about."

"Why don't you blame the government next?"

"Actually, if you dig deeper, that can also be..."

"Shut up," Ellora snapped and he stopped talking at once.

He frowned at her annoyingly. "Honestly, I don't think it's that of a big deal. You are fussing over it without any reason."

"No, I am not. Because, my parents is now suspicious of who this mysterious guy is. And they wouldn't believe if I say he is just a friend."

"It's because he is not," he said rolling his eyes like he is already bored of this excuse.

"No, he is. He really is a friend," Ellora pressed, trying to make him believe.

"What type of friend comes to see you at 3 am in the morning?" Aiden narrowed his eyes at her.

She copied the expression back at him. "It's none of your business to wonder about. Am I asking you anything about your sneak out? And I know you weren't out for a walk."

"And I know that guy didn't just happen to be driving by the town and thought of meeting you." He smirked. "And I doubt his Ammi was sick. Is he even from Fairland? Did you even met him on Instagram?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because I am really curious at why my neighbor was meeting with a stranger alone outside her house at the middle of the night." Suddenly he stopped and looked at her like realization has just strucked him. Ellora watched confused as his expression changed from realization to doubt and doubt to horror. "O my God, Ellora," he gasep. "Are you on drugs?"

"What?" Ellora asked dumbfounded by the question.

"Or... Or are you selling?" His voice dropped to a whisper. "Is he your dealer?"

"No! God, where did you even get that crazy idea from?"

His face relaxed then. He sighed and nooded. And then it became annoyed again. "So, why were you meeting him?"