𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿 ❄︎ 𝗦𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴

Start from the beginning

He began to crackle his hands, small explosion we're showing on top of it.

"The name you're gonna respect is Katsuki Bakugo! My quirk is explosions! Be ready to get blasted to hell!" He yelled.

'Too cocky'

"START!"

As soon as Toshinori said that he started a blast and flew to me. I make an ice wall that made him bump his head and fall.

"STOP DOING DEFENSIVE AND FIGHT ME!" He yelled standing up.

If wants to fight, then he gets a fight.

I quickly made a sword with my ice and sprinted to him. I pretended to slash him infront, as soon as his explosions and my sword class the ice melted. I quickly made a new sword and grabbed his arm, turned him around and slashed his back a bit to weaken him. I didn't let go of his arm but I pinned him to the ground, not caring if my sword melted. Right arm on his neck, left arm holding his left forearm, right leg stepping on his right arm and my left leg pinning him from the back.

"LET GO OF ME!" He yelled but I still won.

"You're too cocky. Make a plan first before flying to me. I can see your explosions are making a blind spot for you because of the dust" I said while getting my notebook.

"Tch" That was all he said before walking back to the group.

⌜                           ⌝

Katsuki Bakugo
Quirk: Explosions

Too cocky. Doesn't plan
anything before flying
straight to the opponent.
Needs to practice his
explosions to not make a
blind spot for him.

⌞                           ⌟

I put it back and all of that continued, one by one. My note taking continued too.

━━━━━ · ⋆ ⊹ ❄︎ ⊹ ⋆ · ━━━━━

"Plan where you throw your disgusting balls so you don't make your scalp bleed"

⌜                           ⌝

Minoru Mineta
Quirk: Pop off

Too perverted for his age.
Doesn't plan where he would
throw his balls resulting to
his scalp bleeding.

⌞                           ⌟

━━━━━ · ⋆ ⊹ ❄︎ ⊹ ⋆ · ━━━━━

"Use your far hearing as an advantage. You're also a bit slow. I recommend using your earphones to make sound waves in the ground to make a chance for you to hit me"

⌜                           ⌝

Kyoka Jiro
Quirk: Earphone Jacks

Doesn't take notice of all of
the moves she can do to win.
Too slow.

⌞                           ⌟

━━━━━ · ⋆ ⊹ ❄︎ ⊹ ⋆ · ━━━━━

"Don't use all your sugar when fighting, especially when your gonna fight a boss villain. You're pretty fast, keep it up. Keep some extra sugar, unless you want what happened now to repeat itself"