Chapter 5

A few weeks later ( jungkook already turned 17)

"Kookie wakie wak- but taehyung stopped when he saw jungkook standing there in his boxer while drying his hair, it looked so hot. "Goodmorning hyung" jungkook said in his normal deep voice which caused shivers to run down taehyung's spine.

"A-are you out of little space?" Taehyung asked surprised and a little disappointed. "Yes, what's the matter hyung" jungkook asked. "O-o nothing, I'll go now" taehyung said with his head hangin low. Taehyung was about to walk away, when he felt muscular arms around his waist and jungkook's chest against his back. He blushed to a very deep shade of red while trying to contain his happiness.

"Hyung, can you please watch kdrama with me?" Jungkook asked while his breath was fanning against Taehyung's ear. "Ahh" taehyung let out a moan. "I can't, I-I have to go" he said while breaking out of jungkook's strong embrace. Jungkook pouted and asked himself "why tae tae doesn't want to watch kdrama with me?".

The whole day taehyung was avoiding jungkook for their own good ( he thought it was good). But when dinner time came, he didn't have a choice but to call jungkook to eat. "Kookie, dinner is ready!" He shouted from under the stairs. "I'm coming hyung!" Taehyung still had to get used to jungkook's deep and manly voice.

Jungkook came downstairs with only his shorts on and no shirt. Taehyung didn't look at him and gave him his food. "Hyung, why aren't you talking to me?" Jungkook asked while pouting. "U-uhh- "is it because I'm not in little space now?". "A-actually yes" taehyung admitted. "You don't have to behave different with me when I'm out of little space, I'm still your little kookie" jungkook said while making a cute face.

 "You don't have to behave different with me when I'm out of little space, I'm still your little kookie" jungkook said while making a cute face

"Yes you're still my little kookie" taehyung said while smiling. But suddenly jungkook kissed his cheeks "You're so cute when you smile hyung, I just wanna eat you're cheeks" jungkook said while smiling, not aware of the damage that he caused. Taehyung was sitting like a statue with blushing cheeks. "Aww you're even cuter when you're blushing hyung" jungkook squealed which brought taehyung out of his trance. "Hey I-I'm your h-hyung, give me some r-respect". "Not when you're looking like a total cute baby hyung, you behave like you're younger than me".

"Come here now" taehyung said with a stern voice. "N-no hyung please, not the tickle dead again" Jungkook pleaded, but it was too late. Taehyung grabbed his arm layed him on the ground, got on top of him and tickled him like no tomorrow. "N-no hyung it's too much, p-please let me go" jungkook shouted. "Only if you say 'hyung you're the most handsome boy in the world and you're not cute', taehyung said. "No I'll not say- taehyung began to tickle him again. "I-I'll say it hyung p-please stop tickling".

"Hyung you're the most handsome boy in the world and you're not cute" jungkook said. "But for me, you're my cute baby hyung" jungkook afterwards. And taehyung cheeks were red again.

To be continued...
So what do you think of the story?
Bye💜💜