Chapter 6: A new mission arises

Start from the beginning

Cale massaged the bridge of his nose, Raon was the one who came up with their names.

Bob

Bab

Bib

Bub

...

It was a name that no one will believe to exist. Surprisingly the dragon was proud and Eruhaben only laughed.

"Next" cale just surrendered by leaving and opening a new topic

"3. Everyone please avoid getting into trouble.

4. No one should meddle one another on getting the A.P

and

5. Follow Cale-nim" Hans finished

"Ancient powers can be gathered by 1 person and 1 person only so don't meddle when one of you is getting the Ancient powers" Cale looked at everyone before clasping his hands "Now let us wait for Hyung"

WAITING after several minutes, Alberu in his dark elf form appeared with his counterpart. He decided to be comfy for the trip just in case something happens at least they only have 1 Alberu looking crossman which is his counterpart.

"It took you so long" Cale said looking impatient

Alberu laughed "sorry my aunt was throwing a tantrum before letting me go"

"Told you" cale rolled his eyes

Meanwhile their guests respectfully greeted Alberu's counterpart.

'They sure give a lot of respect to me' Alberu who noticed the differences ont

The aspect of respect.

"How were they?" Alberu asked

Alberu had been thinking and worrying if their guests caused troubles towards Cale.

"What do you think?" Cale asked back, looking at their guests who looks like explaining to *Alberu about the rules.

"Hm i was talking about their behavior...but i guess they quite gotten stronger" Alberu replied

"Hmm i guess you told him about taerang" Cale noticed the shimmer and lively eyes of his Hyung's counterpart.

It seems like he is excited and thrilled.

"Yeah I kinda gave him tips and information, I am not sure if taerang will appear to them though" Alberu was conflicted, since there won't be an Earth 2 experience for their guests, maybe there will also be no Taerang. "I would feel bad," he murmured.

"Let's just hope for the best," Cale patted Alberu's right shoulder.

---

They rode the normal looking bland carriage on their journey, Cale wanted to just teleport to make it quick but his family thought it'll be a vacation. His father even contacted him to meet Lily and Basen at billo's. Yes he will bring his siblings.

Their first trip will be to the man eating tree where the shield was. After Cale told their guests about the dominating aura somewhere around the poisonous and unlivable forest of darkness that they can also use to seduce the whales for.

*Alberu noted everything Cale told them, he really did look forward to their trip and their second chance.

"Human, I am very excited! We will see the elves right!? They will be seeing me with goldie gramps!" Raon was more than excited.

Cale started to feel the headache coming, about that hah he doesn't know what to do to avoid the elves holding them back even more.

As they reached their destination they did not bother to take an inn as they will also leave after some minutes, they are just here for the tree and siblings.

"Buy if you need anything and do what you need, we will proceed the journey when the young masternim is back" Hillsman announced

Some of the children quickly entered billo's facility to use the bathrooms while some went around to buy foods or things they will be needing for the long journey.

"Hyung!" Lily with Basen who is wearing a cloak like everyone appeared coming out from the facility with Billo's.

"I am glad to see you again Young Master-nim" Billos bent a bit as a sign of respect to the ex commander who had saved his life many times."I am sad that i can't join with your travel as i have many things to do... is that your highness the Emperor?"

Billo's who had peaked a bit under *Alberu's cloak asked.

*Alberu who is not the Emperor started to have a panic attack, he glanced beside him where the real emperor stands which only gave him a nod and wink.

He sighed feeling shy "Yes"

Billos laughed fakely. He felt even more nervous. 'I think it is better that i can't join them' He can't handle being beside these heroes of their world. Billos then noticed that he doesn't know who the other 7 people are with Cale, but they seem to have brown hair. Billos shrugged off his thoughts 'maybe i am being dramatic' he then completely forgot his worries as he saw Choi han and Rosalyn, so as the Ancient Dragon.

'Yeah i'd rather be busy than travel'

"Hyung-nim aren't we gonna go now?" Basen who is excited to have his day off, away from the paper works asked.

He feels happy to travel with his Hyung with the heroes.

"Later, we will do something first and wait here for a minute. Billos" Cale replied, calling Billos to take care of his siblings for a while.

He then started to walk to the old squatters area that is now an abundant street of stores and houses, far away from what it was before. Choi han, On and Hong felt proud and happy seeing everything changed for the better. Really, war is over.

Whilst their guests felt emotional seeing the streets, for them the scenery of blood and dying people was all they can recall happening in this streets.

Cale on the other hand walked faster which everyone followed until they reached the white tree that swayed as Cale came close following his direction. *Choi han with his comrades became amazed and shocked, who had known the cursed man eating tree can look so beautiful and holy.

"You'll need to feed the hole until it have enough and will transfer to you and that's it, you'll have the indestructible shield" Cale summarized while *Alberu noted

Their guests were awed at the tree. It was really beautiful and lively. It kept following Cale which annoyed the red head.

"Nya what is this?" Hong who found something unknown asked

They all looked at the kitten to see a book almost unseen on top of the tree roots like it was meant to camouflage. Cale picked up the book that felt familiar.

"The gods' Cage spoked looking annoyed

Almost all of them curse underneath their breath.

'He really do have the talent to pissed people off'

<EXCLUSIVELY FOR CALE HENITUSE>

It is me the God of Death my child, i just want to inform you and our guests of this world about their Cale Henituse.

Apparently Cale Henituse of their world won't be alive in their second try.

Cale almost cursed, no he did cursed in his thoughts.

Do not worry as there is no need for you to come with them, instead a new mission arises for them. To revive Cale Henituse.

Fuck

---To be continued----

I don't think i can update tomorrow but I will try.

[My right elbow hurts . I think i dislocated it while i was asleep.]