~He is Back~

Well today I finished my work early and thought of going home early.
When I reached home I already saw zid waiting in the living room for looking angry. As soon as he saw me  the anger in his eyes increased he grabbed me tightly and threw me on the bed.
"Who is sameer" he asked this question sent shock waves throughout my body.
"Who is sameer zid" I asked scared. "Stop lying for heavens sake zara" he screamed at me and tightened his grip on me "tell me" he again screamed and tightened his grip even more.
"Stop it zidaan you are hurting me"
"Stop testing my patience and tell me who is sameer if not I will do something that you will regret your entire life tell me"
"He was  my ex fiance" After I said this and zidaan released my arms.
"Why did you not say it to me before marriage"
"zid who tells their husband about their previous relationships"
"Why did you leave him"
"Because he wanted to marry my job and money not me"
"I am sorry I hurt you zara"
After this incident zid avoids me does not talk to me and always stays more angrier than usual.
I wanted to runway from him because I could no longer bear it. One of my friends was living in Turkey so I planned to go there for sometime. I booked my ticket for this Friday. Because on Fridays zid is never home perfect timing. I started packing and hid my things so zid would not get suspicious I also informed my friend of  my arrival we were best of friends..
So I left zid's house at 11am and reached Turkey the next day.
I was so happy with my newfound freedom. Sana was my bff with who I was staying when she saw me she hugged me..
She was also married and was living with her husband in Turkey.
She took me to her flat where she previously lived and told me I can live here for how much ever time I want I thanked and hugged her. For two weeks we visited some very famous mosques in Turkey and went to many famous places.

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛

Sana dropped me to her apartment and left. I walked and as soon as I opened the door I was shocked to see Zidaan sitting on the couch looking enraged with this act of mine. Before I could react he closed the door and  grabbed me and pinned me to the wall.
"So did you enjoy you time love did you have fun" He asked coldly
"I never expected you to do something like this why did you do it"

"Because you are cold hearted you have destroyed my whole life first you force me to marry you then you get close to me and then start avoiding me ignoring me what do you think of yourself huh you know it feels like you got yourself a maid not a wife"
"For small things you get angry and start hurting me then what just a sorry"
"I am tired zidaan that's why I have decided to divorce you because I can no longer handle you and your temper"

"Oh really do you think it's that easy you can never ever leave me why because you are only mine you belong only to me and we are going back home right now so pack up your stuff and no drama"

"I am not going anywhere with you do whatever you want what is the maximum you can do kill me Or physically abuse me right do it I am not coming"

"Zara dont test my patience do as I say"

"Fine don't come I am going"
"Okay bye zid"

Zid left angrily even I was angry then I left to take hot bath to relax myself. Then I hear some voices I get scared I quietly peak and see sameer I get scared and start panicking I quickly lock the door and call zid he does not pick up I call him once again this he picks annoyed he answers
"What is it why are you calling me"
I start crying he gets scared.
"What happened sweetheart tell me"
"Zid Sameer is in the living room save me zid please I am sorry save me zid"
"Sweetheart don't cry I am coming"

 "What happened sweetheart tell me""Zid Sameer is in the living room save me zid please I am sorry save me zid""Sweetheart don't cry I am coming"

This is sameer👆🏻

"Zara babe come out I know you're in there I am sameer dear come on come out love"

"Sameer go away please leave me alone"

"Never you are only mine and you belong only to me and nobody else"

"Wrong she only belongs to me and nobody else she is only mine she is Mrs Zidaan"

There is a loud commotion and then scared I get scared suddenly the door knob turns I get scared and pick the lamp nearby and get ready to hit the person who enters then someone says something.

"Sweetheart you there" I drop the lamp and run to zid to hug him and start crying.
He gets shocked to see me do this.

"I am sorry zid I hurt you a lot you can punish me I am sorry zid please forgive me"

"No you did not sweetheart it is my mistake as well stop crying be a good girl come on listen to me yes that's my good girl now let's wipe your tears and now tell me why did you runaway come here sit"
I sat on his lap still in the bath gown.
"Because you were ignoring me and avoiding me that's why I ranaway "
"Ohh I see sorry forgive me it's just that I was stressed and busy I was ignoring you  and i was jealous that someone else approached you before me and the way he spoke about you angered me that  also one of the reasons I was avoiding you,by the way you look very hot right now"
I then realise I am still in my bath gown.
"I will just change and come zid"
"No you look good like this" he then put me on the bed  and started tickling me.

We then slept in each other's arms. Visited zid's grandma and stayed there for 3 weeks then returned home.

~End of Chapter 11~