Around 10 minutes later, a shiny black Mercedes Benz stopped in front of her. The windows rolled down and she saw the smiling professor inside.

"Hop in" was all she said when she saw the waiting Ryujin. "I like your new hair color", the professor said while driving.

She dyed her hair back to black before classes resumed. Because she agreed to be a TA in a big Uni, she figured that she at least had to look neat.

When they entered the gate, she understood why a car is a must. It was a long road from the gate to the actual buildings as the parking lot took up a lot of space. The school was probably thrice the size of Ryujin's - and she hasn't even seen the rest of it yet.

When they got out of the car, Jihyo led the way inside the actual campus.

"It's a 10-minute walk", she started. The other girl just nodded. "I thought I'd give you a brief on the class I handle."

She handed Ryujin a piece of paper with some information.

"It's a big class with 66 students. Hence, the need for assistance. We do weekly quizzes and the course is mostly output-based, so I need support in monitoring the class during those quizzes and group works - make sure no one's cheating and stuff. I also need you to collect papers and return them so it's imperative that you know their names or at least where they usually sit."

Ryujin was taking in all the information when they reached the Business department.

She had to pause and admire the surroundings - there are two tall buildings and several small offices surrounding them. Jihyo walked in one of the buildings until they reached the classroom on the 6th floor.

She could already hear the murmurs of the students before they could even go in.

They walked towards the front of the gigantic classroom as the students fell silent upon seeing the professor. Ryujin could also sense the eyes lingering on her, probably wondering who she is.

Jihyo ushered her to sit on the corner stool as she did her intro.

"Okay, class. Welcome back to business management 301."

She pulled out her binder and pointed out to where Ryujin was seated.

"You might have seen me walking in with my new TA. Her name's Ryujin. And you'll treat her with the same respect as mine. You got that?"

She shot them a smile and started the lecture.

Ryujin spent the next half an hour studying the sheet that Jihyo provided. It contains all the student information, where they're seated. When she was able to skim through all of it, she tried to listen to whatever lecture the professor was discussing but it's too advanced for her to understand.

She looked around and observed the students, instead. A lot of them looked intimidating basing on the way they furiously typed on their high-end laptops. Some looked a little older to be college students while some looked just like her - confused and didn't have any idea what to do.

The rest of the class finished slowly and Ryujin was glad that there weren't any required interactions for the whole of it.

"We'll have a post test tomorrow so you'd better know everyone's names by then", Jihyo reminded as they said their goodbyes.

*

Missing a class on the first week after summer break isn't on Yeji's plans at all.