•The Invite• JACKSON 5 HOME Chap.7

KERRA POV - Michael and I were sneaking inside the house from the back door. There was a light on in the kitchen. And we realized it was Jermaine getting a drink of water.

"Hey Jermaine" Michael whispered making Jermaine spill his water.

"What the Hell Michael why you sneaking up on people?" Jermaine said in a loud whisper.

"Is mother sleep?" Michael asked him.

"Yeah, and what's kerra doing here, look Michael we cant keep covering for you if you cant hide your tracks" Michael looked down and I spoke.

"Please Jermaine, this one time I promise we'll be careful. " I pleaded so he nodded. Michael then took me by the hand and we walked upstairs, making sure the close was clear...we headed in Michael's room.

"Okay uh, well you can sleep in my room again...and um I'll be next door" Michael whispered about to get up, but I grabbed his arm.

"Lay with me...Michael"

He hesitated at first, then he took off his shoes...then socks...then pants...then he stopped and looked at me. I caught myself staring so I continued to undress.

Once I was under Michael's warm sheets he crept under too but kept his distance. He laid on his back while I faced him. I scooted closer to him and laid my head on his bare chest as his nervous heart beat became a tune for me to sleep...I felt at peace with him. This is all I ever wanted.

"Goodnight kerra"

"Goodnight Michael"

"I love you" I whispered so low so he couldn't hear me...sleep overcame my body and darkness draped my eyes...

MICHAEL POV - I swiftly got out of bed when I realized what time it was. I was such In a rush that i didnt even realize Kerra was in my bed...she looks so beautiful...

Suddenly someone knocked at the door, and twisted the knob but I locked it last night.

"Michael you up?" I heard Mother yell. I hurried and shook kerra slightly, she stretched then yawned.

"Michael stop, it's too early " she said to me but I scoffed.

"Kerra you have to get up okay, someone's coming and I will get in trouble if you dont hide."

"Michael unlock this door!" Mother yell again.

"Kerra please" I pleaded and she got up and hid in my bathroom. I went and unlocked the door to see Mother with her hand on her hip.

"Michael you didnt hear me knocking boy, you boys were nominated for some awards and you are leaving for you fitting. So you need to get dressed before your father and Suzanne gets here...you know he dont like  waiting." and with that she walked away. I sighed then closed and locked my door again.

"Kerra you can come out now" she came out my bathroom fully dressed.

"Later we actually have the Disco Party that was canceled last time, you are still invited. Oh and I'm giving you a ticket for the awards you can ride with the girls. And one more thing uh you can bring a friend ya know if you want." I said to her playing with my fingers. I heard her walk up to me.

"Okay Michael" she grabbed my hand then hugged me. I made sure the close was clear before I snuck her out the back. I kissed her cheek and waved goodbye at her, and she left.

I'll be There (A Michael Jackson Love Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara