"This creature..." Eytukan spoke loudly and turned to Neytiri, "... why do you bring him here?"

Eytukan stopped walking and stood in front of Neytiri. Before Neytiri spoke Y/n softly squeezed her arm in reassurance before walking a small ways away, enough to allow her to closely watch the interaction.

"I was going to kill him..." Neytiri explained before looking towards Y/n, "... but there was a sign from Eywa."

When the Olo'eyktan heard his youngest daughter's words he turned to the eldest, who had met Neytiri's gaze. It was a well known fact of the clan, most times if a sign from Eywa was seen Y/n had also had some form of a sign as well and in this case she had two. The woman looked from her sister to the sky person, trying to see if anything seemed familiar to the vision she had had earlier in the day. When she did she turned her gaze to her father she nodded, silently telling him that this was the dreamwalker from her visions.

Despite the reassurance from his daughter, Eytukan was still unhappy about the dreamwalker's presence, "I have said no dreamwalker will come here."

The avatar mumbled something to Neytiri but it went unnoticed when the Olo'eyktan spoke again.

"His alien smell fills my nose."

Many of the Na'vi laughed at the Olo'eyktan words, including Tsu'tey which gained a small smile from Y/n. The woman loving when she hears her tough mate laugh.

"Hey, what's he saying?" The dreamwalker question.

Tsu'tey walked down from where he stood, standing next to Eytukan while Y/n moved slightly towards her sister who began to answer the dreamwalker.

"Our father is deciding whether to kill you." Neytiri stated, saying 'our' as her sister was so close.

The dreamwalker looked at Neytiri slightly confused before noticing the Na'vi woman behind her that looked similar to her, he swallowed a bit before speaking, "Your father. It's nice to meet you sir."

The man walked forward, towards the Olo'eyktan but many Na'vi quickly stopped him. All hissing or growling at him as they stopped him, while Y/n put a hand on Tsu'tey's chest to stop him after the warrior had stepped forward.

"Release this creature! Step back!" A loud voice spoke out and every one turned to see Mo'at descending the stairs, "I will look at this alien."

Tsu'tey continued to look at the dreamwalker while Y/n had her eyes trained on him. She slightly pushed on his chest which made him look at her and she gave him a look telling him to back down and, although he did not want to, Tsu'tey did. Though he kept himself ready to fight if it was needed. When Y/n turned her attention back to the events at hand she heard the man ask Neytiri who Eywa was as her mother examended him. She lifted his braid and slightly wrapped the end of tail around her hand before she walked in front of him again.

"What are you called?" Mo'at questioned.

"Jake Sully."

After hearing his answer the Tsahìk grabbed a small sharpened bone from a part of her headpiece. She swiftly stuck Jake with it and pulled back, bringing it to her mouth and licking the blood. She thought for a moment, looking down to not meet anyone's eyes before looking back at Jake.

"Why did you come to us?"

"I came to learn." Jake responded.

Mo'at put the bone back in its slot, "We have tried to teach other Sky People. It is hard to fill a cup which is already full."

"Well, my cup is empty, trust me." Jake replied with a slight smile and chuckle, "Just ask Dr. Augustine. I'm no scientist."

"What are you?" Mo'at questioned, not at all affected by the man's action.