23 - KAISOO: Sweet as Green Mangoes

Start from the beginning

"I'm very happy I married someone like you," Jongin says again as he lightly traces Kyungsoo's sides with his fingertips. He stops, holding the waistband of Kyungsoo's boxers and tugging it downwards.

"Can we now take this off, love?"

Smiling, Kyungsoo arches his back and helps Jongin's hand to take off his only clothing down to his thighs, sliding it off to his ankles. Jongin discards Kyungsoo's boxers somewhere on the floor as he plants kisses against Kyungsoo's pale stomach. Kyungsoo giggles.

"I-it tickles," Kyungsoo mumbles in between laughs as Jongin continues to kiss his belly. "Jongin, that's-- haha-- enough!"

Jongin smiles, looking up to Kyungsoo. "I want to kiss where our baby will stay for nine months."

"But I'm ticklish on that part," Kyungsoo says while frowning as he brushes Jongin's bangs with his fingers. "Kiss me anywhere except from my stomach."

"Tss. So demanding," Jongin says with an eye roll. He moves lower, holding Kyungsoo's knees to spread it apart, showing his semi-hard cock.

"I'll kiss your dick instead," Jongin says as he holds his husbands cock with his hand, giving it a few strokes. Kyungsoo gasps, fisting the sheets beside him tightly.

"J-jongin... ugh," Kyungsoo breathily moans as he feels Jongin's warm mouth around his cock, licking and sucking his member in a slow pace. He shuts his eyes close as he spreads his legs wider, his husband now bobbing his head into his dick. Jongin moans, sending vibrations straight to his husband's erection.

"Jongin, ah, Jongin, ah, deeper please," Kyungsoo cries, his hips thrusting forward into Jongin's face for more suction. Jongin looks up with half-lidded eyes to Kyungsoo as he holds his husband's hips down.

"Love, if you continue to buck your hips up, I'll gag," Jongin says in a warning tone. "Let me blow you properly."

"Okay, I'll stop," Kyungsoo answers, sighing. "It just feels so good when you do that, I can't help myself."

Jongin chuckles. "I know."

Jongin returns his mouth into Kyungsoo's cock, swirling his skilful tongue around the head as he strokes the base that couldn't fit inside his mouth. He opens his mouth wider, lowering his head down to swallow Kyungsoo's dick up to his throat while constantly hallowing his cheeks. Kyungsoo moans in pleasure underneath him.

"J-jongin, yes, keep-- ah, keep going, ugh, yes, please, more, ahhhh," Kyungsoo pants heavily, his hands now back to Jongin's hair, ruffling it in time with Jongin's bobs.

Jongin obeys, sucking extra hard to the tip until he feels Kyungsoo's legs trembling to his sides. Kyungsoo shudders, feeling the tightness in his belly as he awaits for his approaching orgasm. Jongin strokes Kyungsoo's cock twice before he releases his mouth from his husband's dick, in time Kyungsoo has exploded his come into spurts of white, up to his stomach and some into Jongin's cheeks.

Kyungsoo gasps for air as he catches for breath, his chest heaving up and down in exhaustion. Jongin wipes Kyungsoo's come off his stomach and off his own cheek with the nearby towel. He gingerly dabs the cloth to Kyungsoo's skin where his come has landed as he cleans him up. Kyungsoo stares lovingly at his husband with a tired smile creeping to his lips.

"Come here," Kyungsoo whispers, holding Jongin's face with his warm palm. Jongin crawls on top of him, hovering him with his Adonis-like body.

Kyungsoo kisses Jongin languidly, lips against lips, their noses frequently bumping against each other, so Jongin carefully tilts his head to the right to find the correct angle. Jongin kisses deeper, more intimate, more heated and more faster. Kyungsoo responds, suddenly feeling Jongin's hard cock poking his inner thigh as he kisses him sweetly.