<A/N: Official AU for My Team Cap>

(ALL HATE COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED!!)

I should point some things out for people to understand this AU.

Considering I'm a giant fnaf nerd (no animatronics appear in this book, however), some of Team CAP will have some kind of connection to that lore (Mostly Michael Afton)

Anyone not mentioned in here are still canon to the MCU, This is just my AU on the Team CAP side.

- After Civil War, most of Team CAP ended up in RAFT, Excluding Natasha as she's still running in Black Widow.

- Thanks to this, the mistreatment has greatfully taken away Steve's, Sam's, Wanda's, Bucky's and Clint's sanity.

- Wanda's death consisted of the collar they put on her. Too many shocks caused her nerves to shut down, eventually getting to her brain and, well, killing her.

- Sam's is currently unknown. RAFT has yet to say how they killed him thanks to the death order.

- Bucky's is also unknown

- Funny enough, as from the What If? ... Universe, Steve got killed by his own Shield.

- Scott (Ant-Man) managed to get away, but on house arrest.

- Poor Clint. Died like Michael did. However, he didn't have an animatronic full on use him as a body suit. Experiments were done.

- On all 5 corpse, Experiments. Tried to figure out how to...afficently reverse powers and shit. Fucked up, but we've got HYDRA in this case

- oh how that majorly fucked them up.

- Those corpses were alive and thriving...thanks to those experiments.

- Let's just say those scientists didn't last very long.

- Steve struggles to walk thanks to his lower half being held by Sam, Wanda having his front strapped to her back.

- They are very angry at Tony, as he was the one to call the Death Order. They don't exactly care that he did it cause Bucky killed his parents. Cause RAFT

- Clint and Bucky are the two main leaders of the group, considering Wanda and Sam have Steve in two on them.

- Whenever they go out, they have to leave Steve behind in their cabin so they wouldn't be noticed. When they do, they calmly explain they mean no harm