<01: Blood Hounds Actor>

" EYO-!? WHAT THE FUCK!? "

" Language! "

" German! "

" Yelena PLEASE- ", Natasha let out a breath as she walked up to her sister, who took her hand. However, it caused Yelena to slap Nat across the face, who groaned a bit.

" I deserved that... "

Clint found himself pulling the two teenagers up, who seemed very much on guard at the moment.

" Before confusion starts to run around the room, SIT DOWN!!! "

A voice boomed across the room, causing most to suddenly sit down. Wanda and Pietro shivered as they sat, not wanting to piss off whoever was behind that voice.

" Okay! New people! Twins, Maximoff's, HI! You two were in your own room and saw your actors like these guys did! "

The Twins nodded, causing the voice to snicker

" Alright. Next up is the Blood Hound, or known as Tylone Romovl "

Natasha and Yelena perked up alongside Wanda and Pietro (Mind, these two are right around when the Avengers attacked the base, but they didn't send themselves out yet)

[Tyone Romovl, "Blood Hound"
(TyLone) (RomovL)

[Tyone Romovl, "Blood Hound"(TyLone) (RomovL)

Played by Haley JordanDancer for The Fitness Marshall

Dancer for The Fitness Marshall.]

[OG background; Tylone was blood relatives to Yelena, but even through everything, she sees Natasha as her older sister.

Taken at the age of 9 (Yelena was 6 and Natasha was 11, so Tylone was the middle child), She was taken alongside her siblings to the red room. 2 years in, she was suddenly transported to HYDRA.]

" S-she was taken by HYDRA? We were told she was killed off!? ", Natasha muttered as she got worried glances from the other Avengers, Wanda and Pietro looking at her in curiousness and wonder; putting their anger and hatred aside for now.

[Powers:

Telekinesis (Green) (Wanda)
Matter Manipulation (Only in her body)
Blood Bending (Can basically cause someone to explode)
Super Speed (Pietro)
Enhanced Strength (Given from torture of the muscles)
Enhanced Hearing (She originally had good hearing)
Shape Shifting (Only into a few things. She's not wide spread yet)

By the time she was around 19, the Maximoff twins were in Hydra. "Blood Hound" was killing off failed experiments; she was used as a fear factor for others to not fail. Wanda and Pietro, however, showed no fear. Blood Hound would always find herself somehow drawn to these kids. It seemed to draw back memories. Of old times.]

Natasha looked at the twins, before chuckling, and leaned back

" Atleast she isn't exactly alone, now "

" But she was indeed used to kill off other failed experiments... ", Pietro started as Nat looked at him, " She was always like that, sadly. She knew more about the pain in the world than I did, and I'm a year or two older than she is "

]By the time AGE OF ULTRON came around, it was Blood Hound that was sent out, and not the Twins. Blood Hound did more then just crit Clint. Knocked out Tony, Bashed Steve into the ground, and pulled Natasha straight against a tree like it was nothing. In the comic books for "Blood Hound", Natasha wouldn't have noticed who the Hound was. In this universe, Natasha noticed it quickly, the question of Hounds old name made the lab rat growl and pull back in pain...and run off. At the moment, who knows where she is.

Family:
Melina-'Mother'
Alexei- 'Father'
Yelena- Biological Younger Sister
Natasha- Sister
Wanda Maximoff- Adopted Child (Yet to be decided)
Pietro Maximoff- Adopted Child (Yet to be decided)]