Calm Before The- OH SHIT!! (Chapter 9)

Start from the beginning

A bit of silence passed as they stared at me with disappointment in their eyes. I looked at the table awkwardly slowly starting to sweat as I open my mouth to mumble some words
"I-it won't happen again. I promise to pay more attention...."

"Finally taking some responsibility, glad to hear that! Also Cotton you'll help out Tomorrow on our mission."
Mint announces making Cotton jolt

"EHHH?! Why me?"
The Mokke yells as it starts to back off

"Why me? More like try me!! I want to go with you guys!!"
Bubble cheers excitedly as Mint shakes his head

"I-"
Mint pauses for a second before continuing sternly

"Have my reasons."

"That's put nicely of you and I agree. It's probably safer for you here Bubble."
Ink advises looking a tad bit worried

The excitement faded from the little Mokkes face the dark eye bags becoming evident.

"A depressed Mokke?! Ohhh noooo somebody call help!"
A smooth but dramatic voice joins our group

"Shut it Minka if you are expecting me to say you're my saviour!"
Bubble grumbles plopping down onto its face

"I got candy~"
She sweet talks

"MY SAVIOUR!"
Bubble cheers with tear-filled eyes the other Mokke soon joining in

"OUR SAVIOUR!"
We all chant in hopes of getting candy

"Heh! That's right here you go little creature~"
She says handing each of us a Bubble gum

"I do hope this isn't made out of you~"
I tease poking Bubble

"Oh shut it, weirdo!"
It retorts making the group laugh

"Also in case something ever goes wrong, make sure to reveal all their secrets to everyone!"
I commanded making sure that if I fall, Kou, Yashiro and whoever else was under my control would fall with me.

Just like that hours passed and the bar had become empty. One after one, my friends left leaving me and Minka alone at the table.

"It's late~ Way too late for kids, better run up into your room and sleep before our little Chuunibyou sleeps through its mission tomorrow."
Minka teases as she mixed two substances in a cup.

"Hey! First of all, I'm not a kid!!! Second of all, I don't have eighth-grader syndrome. I genuinely think I'm smart enough if I play my cards right. I'll be the new leader of the school. "
I say proudly making an ominous chuckle echo through the room from Minka's direction

"I look forward to you playing your cards right."
These were the last things I heard as my eyes became heavier. I had been sleepy and it was finally getting to me as my eyes closed.

"Ah! I need to lay down in my bed first!"
I yell as I jolt up from a fluffy mattress

"Oh- I'm in my bed! Must have been Minka who did this."
I thought as I got up and dressed for school.

Seeing that I was still a guy I picked up some of the dust from the floor
"F-for world domination!"
I mumble as I sprinkle it into my face soon coughing and sneezing I ran towards the small cramped bathroom that was beside the desk.

It truly was small only about two chairs would fit in it. It had a dirty sink with colourful pink and olive green burns. A small shady toilet and a mirror with a golden frame that was slightly cracked at the top right corner.

I turned the faucet, the water taking a few seconds before it started to flow and I could wash my face. My feminine features glistened in the mirror droplets of water dripping from my face.

"I'm really a human now...huh- I'm not squishy or cute like a Mokke but instead awkward and tall. Everything hurts when I fall and Humans give me so much attention it feels wrong. So is it wrong that it somewhat also feels good?"
I thought before shaking my head and drying it with an old towel.

----

Sprinting down the stairs the smell of tea filled the air.
"You should join me for breakfast!"
Minka said who was sitting at the table at the far right beside a window.

The table was packed with bread, jam, peanut butter and non-copyright chocolate paste to put on bread.

"Huh what a specific name for a chocolate spread. "
I wondered out loud as I joined her. Soon Mint together with Cotton arrived at the bar and we got ready for the long day ahead.

As we made our way to the school Cotton filled us in on the rumours that were slowly flooding the streets. Fliers were being tossed around with news of the Mokke rebellion, warning against the damages that could occur if we succeeded.

However, most were suspicious of the gossip and still don't believe that Mokke could do anything. Which maybe was for the best, since in case people saw us as a threat we most likely would be eliminated one way or another.

We already had enough to deal with while trying to overthrow Hanako and Teru.

Chattering the time went by quickly as we soon arrived at the end of the third-floor hallway.

If everything went according to plan, Yashiro and Kou were to meet me here any second.

I was starting to become slightly nervous as they still hadn't shown up.
It were only 15 minutes before classes would start and the hallway was rather empty. Only a few students were passing by as I waited while leaning against the wall. Cotton and Mint stuffed in my backpack.